Invasion by another Earth
Sometime around 1992-1993, Earth-19 was invaded and almost destroyed by hostile forces from an unknown neighboring Earth. Inter-dimensional travel was outlawed on Earth-19 in an effort to prevent another such conflict, and they established the Collectors in order to track down any of their citizens who violated the ban. After locating a criminal, the Collectors were also tasked with taking them back to Earth-19 to await execution. Gypsy would become one of the most prominent members of the organization, as well as a legend among the citizens of Earth-19.
The departure of H.R. Wells
In 2016, the Harrison Wells of Earth-2 sent out a cryptogram in search of a successor for his position as a member of Team Flash. Randolf Morgan cracked the cryptogram and replied with a holographic message containing the image of his partner, H.R. Wells, who wanted to travel the multiverse to work on his novels. Later, H.R. left Earth-19 for Earth-1. He shared knowledge of his world with several of Earth-1's residents, reminiscing about the Flash of his world, "meta-hominids" and "World War M".
Thanksgiving is a somber holiday that represents the end of the decade long war with another Earth. The inhabitants of Earth-19 celebrate the day by having all able-bodied people hunt a bear/jaguar/wolf like creature and afterwards eat a large feast. 
One-One-One Day is a special holiday for people who have reportedly found their other half. Gypsy came to Earth-1 to go out with Cisco, but initially he couldn't make it and she got upset with him. However, they eventually celebrated the holiday, with Gypsy wearing a dress.
Friend's Day is more of a platonic version of Valentine's day that (e.g, Earth 1 and Earth 38 are more used to celebrating) however instead of being held on August 5 which is the standard day it's celebrated on. Earth 19 has it on February 14 instead.
There is no proof that Star Wars exists on Earth-19.
H.R. Wells states that Star Trek: Voyager exists on Earth-19, but it's unknown if any other parts of the franchise are known there.
On Earth-19, Gladiator is known by a different name.
A famous poet on this earth was Al Yankovic.
- "Accelerated Man"
- Al Capone
- "The Flash"
- Gorilla Grodd
- Harrison Wells' mother (deceased)
- Abraham Lincoln
- Randolf Morgan
- Saint Shaquille O'Neal
- Alfred Yankovic
The Chronicles of Cisco
- H.R. Wells, a denizen of Earth-19, seems to prefer referring to meta-humans as "meta-hominids", which is possibly a local term for these mutated individuals.
- Coffee is no longer obtainable in this universe, as evidenced by H.R. Wells' obsession with it on Earth-1, as well as Gypsy's taking back several bags of it.
- Earth-19 doesn't have any form of billiards.
- Earth-19 doesn't seem to have soap operas or if they do, they're badly written ones.
- Earth-19 is described as having far more advanced technology than Earth-1 by its denizens.
- Gambling was banned on Earth-19 after an incident involving Vice President Al Capone.
- This would mean that events similar to the aberration in "" occurred, in that Capone wasn't sent to jail for tax evasion and became a politician.
- On Earth-19, reptiles are given as common housewarming gifts.
- Instead of Valentine's Day, Earth-19's denizens celebrate "Friend's Day".
- Earth-19 appears to have similar currency in dollar bills to Earth-1; however, the individual pictured on the currency is completely different. H.R. Wells notes Abraham Lincoln is on the $100 bill, while on Earth-1, it's Benjamin Franklin.
- There are telepathic gorillas on Earth-19 like Gorilla Grodd.
- The famous glitch in the original Super Mario Bros. known as the "Minus World" on Earth-1 was apparently coined as the "Negative World" on Earth-19.
- While H.R. Wells has stated that Earth-19's denizens celebrate Christmas, Gypsy has implied that Santa doesn't exist in that universe.
|1 • 2 • 3 • 12 • 13 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 19 • 22 • 24 • 25 • 27 • 35 • 37 • 38 • 47 • 48 • 51 • 90 • 221 • X|