- "Tachyon device tracked you on Earth-38 when you met her, so you should find her there."
- —Cisco Ramon to Barry Allen on Kara Danvers.[src]
Alien life has been common knowledge for over a decade on the Earth of this universe - in particular, the Kryptonian heroes Superman and Supergirl. Barry Allen accidentally traveled to the Earth of this universe while testing out his Tachyon device and was able to return home with Supergirl's aid.
When Cisco and Gypsy had a duel over the life of H.R. Wells, they crossed the dimensions and landed on this universe's Earth, in the office of James Olsen. They were seen by Eve Teschmacher fighting before vanishing into another breach.
Recently, the atmosphere of Earth has been seeded with a trace amount of lead, making the planet uninhabitable to Daxamites. Though by the 2400s, a cure will be invented by L-Corp, allowing said species to stay on Earth without any problems.
Events (in chronological order)
- Green Martian Genocide (approximately 1717)
- American Revolutionary War (1775–1783)
- World War I (1914-1918)
- World War II (1939-1945)
- Fort Rozz's arrival on Earth (2003)
- Earthquake (National City) (2013)
- Wildfires (National City) (2014)
- Oil Spill (National City)
- Earthquake (National City)
- Lex Luthor is arrested
- Myriad (2016)
- Daxamite Invasion of Earth (2017)
- Children of Liberty's reign of terror against Aliens (2018-2019)
- The Elite's war against The Children of Liberty and President Baker (2019)
- Lex Luthor's war against Supergirl and Lena Luthor (2019)
- L-Corp develops a cure for Lead Poisoning (2400's)
- Mon-El becomes founder of The Legion (31st Century)
From the Fifth Dimension
From unknown Earths
- Arcturus (star)
- Maaldoria (planet)
- AZ336XB12 (star)
- Sol (star)
- Earth (planet)
- Corto Maltese
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Mars (planet)
- Saturn (planet)
- Titan (moon)
- Earth (planet)
- Rao (star)
- Almerac (planet)
- Barvex (planet)
- Colu (planet)
- Durla (planet)
- Hellgram (planet)
- Ikthanol (planet)
- Khundia (planet)
- Maaldoria (planet)
- Naltor (planet)
- Phoria (planet)
- Sedenach (planet)
- Starhaven (planet)
- Thanagar (planet)
- Trombus (planet)
- Valeron (planet)
- Warworld (planet)
- Winath (planet)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Adventures of Supergirl
The Chronicles of Cisco
- The number 38 is a reference to 1938, the year Superman debuted.
- Barry Allen went through a series of names from individuals on his Earth and Earth-2, seeing if they exist on Earth-38. After running them by Kara Danvers and looking them up online, it appears that Harrison Wells, Cisco Ramon, Caitlin Snow, Green Arrow, Black Canary, the Atom, Firestorm, Zoom and even himself, as the Flash, all either do not exist or at the very least don't share the same names and identities of their counterparts.
- While Central City still exists on Earth-38, S.T.A.R. Labs does not.
- The existence of extraterrestrial life is common knowledge on Earth-38, whereas only a small number of individuals outside of the government know of them on Earth-1, at least in the 21st century.
- It is identical to Earth-1 in many ways such as aesthetics, time, the existence of real-life figures such as celebrities, politicians and artists, currency, law enforcement, crime, vigilantism, government, mass media, fine art, history, historical events, holidays, politics, political issues, the internet, magic, life, everyday life, physical laws, nature, Greek Mythology, science, popular culture and technology unlike many other Earths.
- Earth-38 has been referred to as "Earth-CBS" by Marc Guggenheim as the series first aired on CBS before moving to The CW.
- There have been numerous encounters with genies including some who may have been Imps that have been documented for centuries on Earth-38.
- In the comics, Earth-38 is Home to a Superman that debuted in 1938 and a Batman that first appeared in 1939. Unlike many of the worlds of the Multiverse, time passes on Earth-38 as it does on Earth Prime. Its Worlds Finest team and other heroes aged over the course of passing decades and eventually ceded their roles to their successors and children, beginning a heroic legacy that would continue well into the 30th century itself.
- Next to Earth-1, Earth-38 is the second most important Earth in the Multiverse as it is the main setting of one of the TV shows of the Arrowverse.
- The F.B.I. (Federal Bureau of Investigation) and The United States Army both exist on Earth-38 as well.
- The Chemical compound "DT Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane" (also known as DDT) existed on Earth-38 as it was been Banned by the American government who then destroyed any remaining stockpiles of it.
- Real-Life Similarities (all of which has been mentioned and seen) that have been confirmed to exist on Earth-38 include people like the band "the Barenaked Ladies", the band "NSYNC", Mariah Carey, Sara Gilbert, Julie Chen, Sharon Osbourne, Aisha Tyler, Sheryl Underwood, Gene Wilder, French Writer Alexandre Dumas who wrote the novel "The Three Musketeers", Nazis (which both Barry and Kara have stated that they hated during the events of ), Beyoncé, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Caitlyn Jenner, George Washington, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Keanu Reeves, Bernie Sanders, and Hillary Clinton as well as Mass Media like the magazine "Vanity Fair", the talk show "The Talk", the musical "Hamilton", the Dance Dance Revoultion video game series, social media like "Twitter", streaming services such as "Netflix" and films like "Matilda", "The Star Wars Franchise","Back to the Future","Young Frankenstein", "The Wizard of Oz" and "Ransom".
|1 • 2 • 3 • 12 • 13 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 19 • 22 • 24 • 25 • 27 • 35 • 37 • 38 • 47 • 48 • 51 • 90 • 221 • X|