- "Tachyon device tracked you on Earth Thirty-Eight when you met her, so you should find her there."
- —Cisco Ramon to Barry Allen on Kara Danvers.[src]
This Earth is one where the existence of alien life has been common knowledge for over a decade - in particular, the Kryptonian heroes Superman and Supergirl. Barry Allen accidentally traveled to this Earth while testing out his Tachyon device and was able to return home with Supergirl's aid.
When Cisco and Gypsy had a duel over the life of H.R. Wells, they crossed the dimensions and landed on this Earth, in the office of James Olsen. They were seen by Eve Teschmacher fighting before vanishing into another breach.
Recently the atmosphere of Earth Thirty-Eight has been seeded with a trace amount of lead making the planet uninhabitable to Daxamites. Though by the 2400s a cure will be invented by L-Corp, allowing said species to stay on Earth Thirty-Eight without any problems.
Events (in chronological order)
- World War I (1914-1918)
- World War II (1939-1945)
- Krypton's Destruction (1979)
- Kal-El's arrival on Earth (1979)
- D.E.O. established (1979)
- Kara Zor-El's arrival on Earth (2003)
- Fort Rozz's arrival on Earth (2003)
- Earthquake (National City) (2013)
- Wildfires (National City) (2014)
- Oil Spill (National City) (2015)
- Earthquake (National City) (2015)
- Myriad (2016)
- Lex Luthor arrested (2016)
- Daxamite Invasion (2017)
- Superman kills Zod (2018)
- Dark Kyptonians' Attack (2018)
- L-Corp develops a cure for Lead Poisoning (2400's)
From Earth One
From Earth Nineteen
From the Fifth Dimension
From an unknown Earth
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
- Fortress of Solitude
- Fortress of Sanctuary
- Lex Luthor's Mansion
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Adventures of Supergirl
The Chronicles of Cisco
- The number 38 is a reference to 1938, the year Superman debuted.
- Barry Allen went through a series of names from individuals on his Earth and Earth Two, seeing if they exist on Earth Thirty-Eight. After running them by Kara Danvers and looking them up online, it appears that Harrison Wells, Cisco Ramon, Caitlin Snow, Green Arrow, Black Canary, the Atom, Firestorm, Zoom and even himself, as the Flash, all either do not exist or at the very least don't share the same names and identities of their counterparts.
- While Central City still exists on Earth Thirty-Eight, S.T.A.R. Labs does not.
- The existence of extraterrestrial life is common knowledge on Earth Thirty-Eight, whereas only a small number of individuals outside of the government know of them on Earth One, at least in the 21st century.
- It is identical to Earth One in many ways such as aesthetics, time, the existence of real-life figures such as celebrities, politicians and artists, currency, law enforcement, crime, vigilantism, government, mass media, fine art, history, historical events, holidays, politics, political issues, the internet, magic, life, everyday life, physical laws, nature, Greek Mythology, science, popular culture and technology unlike Earths Two and Three.
- There are two known alien species that exist on Earth One and Earth Thirty-Eight, they are Dominators and Thanagarians.
- Earth Thirty-Eight has been referred to as "Earth-CBS" by Marc Guggenheim as the series first aired on CBS before moving to The CW.
- There have been numerous encounters with genies including some who may have been Imps that have been documented for centuries on Earth-38.
- In the comics, Earth-38 is Home to a Superman that debuted in 1938 and a Batman that first appeared in 1939. Unlike many of the worlds of the Multiverse, time passes on Earth-38 as it does on Earth Prime. Its Worlds Finest team and other heroes aged over the course of passing decades and eventually ceded their roles to their successors and children, beginning a heroic legacy that would continue well into the 30th century itself.
- Next to Earth One, Earth Thirty-Eight is the second most important Earth in the Multiverse as it is the main setting of one of the TV shows of the Arrowverse.
- The F.B.I. (Federal Bureau of Investigation) and The United States Army both exist on Earth Thirty-Eight as well.
- The Chemical compound "DT Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane" (also known as DDT) existed on Earth Thirty-Eight as it was been Banned by the American government who then destroyed any remaining stockpiles of it.
- Real-Life Similarities (all of which has been mentioned and seen) that have been confirmed to exist on Earth Thirty-Eight include people like The band "the Barenaked Ladies", The band "NSYNC", Mariah Carey, Sara Gilbert, Julie Chen, Sharon Osbourne, Aisha Tyler, Sheryl Underwood, Gene Wilder, French Writer Alexandre Dumas who wrote the novel "The Three Musketeers", Nazis which both Barry and Kara have stated that they hated During the Events of Crisis on Earth-X, Bernie Sanders, Beyoncé, George Washington and Ruth Bader Ginsburg as well as Mass Media like The Talk Show "The Talk", The Musical "Hamilton", The Dance Dance Revoultion video game series, social media like "Twitter" and films like "Matilda", "The Star Wars Franchise","Back to the Future","Young Frankenstein", "The Wizard of Oz" and "Ransom".
|1 • 2 • 3 • 12 • 13 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 19 • 22 • 24 • 25 • 27 • 35 • 37 • 38 • 47 • 48 • X|