- "President Eisenhower named it Camp David after his son and grandson, who were both named, of course, David."
- —Olivia Marsdin[src]
Eisenhower was a President of the United States. He was the founder of Camp David.
At some point of time Eisenhower was elected as the President of the United States. During his term he became the founder of the Camp David base, naming it after his son and grandson. The base was later used by his successors, such as Olivia Marsdin, for conferences and troop gatherings.
Powers and abilities
- Leadership: Eisenhower was an elected politician, who led the United States.
- Military expertise: President Eisenhower was a part of the creation of Camp David personally.
Behind the scenes
- In the real world, Dwight David "Ike" Eisenhower was the 34th President of the United States from 1953 until 1961. He was a five-star general in the United States Army during World War II and served as Supreme Commander of the Allied Expeditionary Forces in Europe. Eisenhower's main goals in office were to keep pressure on the Soviet Union and reduce federal deficits.
- In DC Comics, fictionalized versions of Dwight Eisenhower were depicted in multiple continuities, with his New Earth version having at least 21 appearances.
- ↑ ""
|Other versions of Eisenhower (Earth-38)|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Eisenhower.|
|Earth: Prime |
Earth: 1 • 38
|Presidents of the United States|
|George Washington • Ulysses S. Grant • Roosevelt • Ike Eisenhower • John F. Kennedy • L.B. Johnson • Richard Nixon • Ronald Reagan • Traveler • Susan Brayden|
|Eisenhower • Olivia Marsdin • Phil Baker • Plastino|