During the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator explosion, Eva was thrust into a mirror and gained similar abilities to Sam Scudder. She remained trapped for six years, as staying in the Mirrorverse for so long her physical appearance had decayed and she was unable to appear in the physical world for long.
They have been working towards a goal, to stabilize a mirror so Eva can appear in the real world again. She has also since created a mirror duplicate of Kamilla Hwang and, at some point, created a Mirror clone of David Singh, getting Joe West to leave Central City so she could be the one to take down Joseph Carver.
She has since escaped the Mirrorverse after using the mutated blood of Bloodwork. But Mirror Kamilla sacrifices herself to that her comrades recolt the blood, and Eva destroys Mirror Iris when she betrays her as choosing to spare Barry Allen.
Later, Mirror David Singh sacrifices himself to aid Eva to infiltrate McCulloch Technologies. Ultraviolet, Dr. Light and Sunshine joined Eva's side for revenge on Carver. Eva kills Joseph Carver with mirror shards, despite Flash's attempt to stop her.
- Eva McCulloch (founder and leader)
- Esperanza Garcia/Ultraviolet (field agent)
- Millie Rawlins/Sunshine (field agent)
- Kimiyo Hoshi/Dr. Light (field agent)
- "Iris West-Allen" (field agent; betrayed Eva as sparing Barry Allen; destroyed)
- "Kamilla Hwang" (field agent; sacrificed herself to destabilize the MAC; destroyed)
- "David Singh" (field agent; sacrificed himself to aid Eva; destroyed)
- Team Flash
- Sue Dearbon
- Black Hole
- Joseph Carver (deceased)
- Team Flash
- Thinking that the three former Black Hole assassins still worked for Joseph, Ralph Dibny called them "Carver's Angels".