The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- For other uses, see Fallout.
- "Fear can create monsters where none existed before. Remind the world that there is still goodness here. Be that beacon of hope that we still need."
- —Olivia Marsdin to Supergirl
|A shocking revelation causes chaos in National City. Supergirl sets out to capture Mercy Graves, while Alex takes control at the DEO. Back at CatCo, Kara decides to write an investigative story on Mercy and asks Lena if she can interview her as Mercy has ties to the Luthors. Meanwhile, Brainy meets Nia and the two end up in a precarious situation.|
- The title refers to the aftermath of the revelation that President Olivia Marsdin is an alien.
- Marsdin says her presidency is in violation of Article 2 of the Constitution, referring to Article 2, section 1 paragraph: "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President...".
- Brainy orders a dozen pizzas, but leaves the shop with only five boxes.
- However, it's possible that Nia might have only paid for five pizzas or Brainy simply decided to only take five after experiencing the bigotry in the establishment.
- Several times in the episode, L-Corp is referred to as "Luthor Corp", even though Lena had the company's name officially changed two years previously.
- When Mercy is hacking the image inducers purchased from L-Corp, Brainy's is among those which malfunctioned. However, this is impossible since Brainy's image inducer is his own personal device from the 31st century.
- Furthermore, even if Brainy had purchased the image inducer from L-Corp during his time, the futuristic technology would've been too advanced for Mercy to hack using the present-day L-Corp program.
|"" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.