The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
. Due to the series being cancelled, the episode never made production, but a script was completed and released on October 30, 2015."Final Girl" is the unproduced fourteenth episode of
- Constantine begins to suspect that Manny has an agenda on Earth.
- Judith is a friend of Constantine's from "way back." They "knocked about in the London club scene when debauchery was revered." She is a psychic from Ohio, who has precognitive dreams.
- Judith was also present at the Newcastle incident. After the crew fell apart, she returned to Ohio, where her psychic abilities put her into the head of a killer zombie farmer, whom she hunted down and beheaded. She made a profession of hunting down "Meat Cutters" with her katana since.
- Chas is absent, having gone out of town during Constantine's reunion with Judith.
- Constantine can perform hypnosis with his voice, and uses it to help Judith get to sleep.
- Constantine suspects that the Brujeria are creating the Meat Cutters. When he finds out that "necro magik" is the source, he concludes that Judith is the guilty party, though by accident.
- Constantine displays quick defensive skill with a machete. His sword fighting acumen would later appear in the canon episode, "".
- Judith mentions a "Frank" as being a part of the Newcastle Crew, and also reveals that Constantine was the gang's founder.
- To remove Astra Logue's death from her final judgment slate, Judith performed a ritual outside the prison of a killer on death's row before his execution, but the Rising Darkness interfered with the ritual and empowered the killer to be reborn in freshly dead bodies.
- A flock of crows swarm together to form a black cloud due to the Rising Darkness.
- Constantine references Manny destroying the Scry map, which he did in "".
- Zed alludes to the others in the Newcastle Crew. She has previously met Gary Lester in "", Anne Marie Flynn in "", and Ritchie Simpson in "".
- Judith mentions Constantine having himself committed to an asylum, which he had done some time before "".
- Judith tells Constantine his original music was his best. His musical background was revealed in "".
- Constantine informs Judith of Gary's passing, which happened in "". He also mentions Ritchie from "", and Anne Marie's conversation to a nunnery, which he found out in "".
- Constantine gives Zed the loadstone and nails he retrieved from St. Puado's coffin in "".
- This episode is debatably non-canon in the Arrowverse since it was never produced.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Daniel Cerone (@DanielVCerone) - Twitter
- ↑ Constantine - Episode 1.14 - Final Girl - Script Released Online - SpoilerTV
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.