The Flash Museum was an institution dedicated to the Flash that was inaugurated sometime between 2019 and 2024 in a possible future.
When running through the Speed Force to travel back to 2000 and save his mother, Barry caught a glimpse of the yet-to-be-inaugurated museum. In this alternate future, the Museum was inaugurated in the Central City Museum instead of S.T.A.R. Labs. However, for unknown reasons (presumably because of Flashpoint), the building changed in the most recent timeline.
The currently known sections are:
The gift shop is the principal section of the Museum. This sections sells different things related to the Flash, like toys, books, rings and phones with musics of the Flash. Food and beverages are also sold in this area, such as coffee. Nora West-Allen visited this section most of her visits to the Museum.
Hall of Heroes
The Hall of Heroes is a section of the Flash Museum which contains artifacts of the heroes that the Flash have worked with over the years.
Hall of Villains
The Hall of Villains is a section of the Flash Museum. Inaugurated on the same room that was known before as Speed lab, the section's goal is to present information about the many villains that the Flash has fought over the years, most notably Reverse-Flash, Zoom, Savitar, the Thinker and Cicada, and also showcase their equipment.
In 2032, Nora West-Allen visited the Hall of Villains. During the visit, she the most curious and terrified of Cicada, a villain that the Flash and even other well-known superheroes (including Green Arrow, Supergirl, the Legends and the League) were never able to beat.
The screen of the Reverse-Flash has also a section of speedster lightning and showcase also footage of Trajectory.
The Hall of Villains showcases many of the suits and other equipment that the Flash's enemies had used over the years. Items on display include the Reverse-Flash suit equipped with a Tachyon Device, the Reverse Flash's ring, the Zoom suit, Savitar's armor, the Thinker's Hoverchair, Amunet Black's suit, the Dr. Light suit, the Trickster suit, the Wizard's Wand, Zoom's speed-dampening mask and more.
- Dexter Myles (curator)
- Barry Allen (through Nora's memories)
- August Heart
- Iris West-Allen (through Nora's memories and in a possible future)
- Nora West-Allen (erased from existence)
Behind the scenes
- In DC comics, the Flash Museum is a facility designed by Dexter Myles dedicated to all heroes who had the Flash alias, mainly Barry Allen, but also includes Jay Garrick and Wally West. It also features artifacts belonging to the Flash Rogues including the Reverse-Flash, Captain Cold and Weather Wizard. It also houses the Cosmic treadmill.
- It's unknown how Zoom's suit and Savitar's armor were collected to be shown at the museum, as they were destroyed by Killer Frost and Barry Allen respectively in "". Zoom's speed-dampening mask, which was also seen in the museum, had likewise been destroyed by Jay Garrick in "". Presumably, these artifacts had been replicated for display purposes.
- The museum was referenced for the first time in "" when Barry jokingly told Joe he didn't want a museum built in his name.
- While "" explains that the Cicada Nora West-Allen knew of was David Hersch, the Cicada seen in her memories in "" is Orlin Dwyer. It's unknown if this was a result of the timeline change altering her memories after "", as Iris noted "These are Nora's memories right now in this timeline, after she interfered", or if her memories of Cicada were affected by her current perceptions, which is what happened with her memories of Iris.
|Other versions of Flash Museum|
|To see other versions of this location, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Flash Museum.|
|Earth: 1 • 90|