The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
A forcefield is an energy barrier with many applications and varying degrees of strength. Which was used among the main Earths in the original multiverse.
- Containment: Forcefields can be used to confine an individual to a certain space.
- Personal Protection: A small Omnidirectional Forcefield such as Winn Schott's can be used to protect an individual from most energy and physical attacks.
- Deflectors: Timeships such as the Waverider and the Earth X duplicate Waverider "Wellenreiter" have their own shields to protect them during attacks. Gideon has referred to them as Deflectors.
- Area Protection or Containment: A dome-like forcefield can be used to either protect a large area or contain everything in said area.
- City Shield: Zor-El created a way to shield all of Argo city from even the most devastating events such as the destruction of an entire planet.
- Laser vision Feedback effect: The D.E.O. Medbay forcefield has some kind of feedback effect on Kryptonian when they attempt to break through it using their laser vision.
- Refractive scatter field: This prevents anyone from seeing into the cell or being able to see out of it, Even with X-Ray vision. The wavelength interference of the force-field hurts any Kryptonian who looks at it.
- Lena Luthor
- S.T.A.R. Labs
- Time Bureau
- Kryptonians (Argo City)
- Time Masters (Timeships)
- Wellenreiter (Earth-X)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- An electric force-field can contain the radiation of a uranium explosion.
- An improvised spherical ionic containment field would create the optimal distribution of electrons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.