The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
third season of , and the thirty-fifth episode overall. It aired on October 17, 2017.
|The Legends find themselves in 1870 to fix the anachronism which happens to be at P.T. Barnum's fledgling circus. However, Nate and Ray accidentally free a saber-toothed tiger, creating a bigger problem. Meanwhile, P.T. Barnum is on the hunt to capture Nate and Ray to make his show even more exciting for the crowd.|
- Victor Garber and Billy Zane previously co-starred in the film Titanic.
- This episode marks the first live-action appearance of Kuasa.
- The episode contains references to a number of DC Comics characters, such as B'wana Beast, King Tut, and arguably, the Flying Graysons, as a group of acrobats dressed in identical costumes is seen among the circus troupe behind the Legends when Sara Lance and Martin discuss "King Tut's tomb".
- During the Central City flashback sequence of six months ago with Nate and Amaya, the Speed Force storm from "" was being reported on the television by Central City media.
- P.T. Barnum calls Nate "Man of Steel", a nickname some people use for Superman.
- To get Nate's attention, Jax calls him "McFly". This is a reference to Marty McFly, a young time traveler in the Back to the Future franchise.
- It is revealed that Mick Rory has Coulrophobia, a fear of clowns.
- Ava Sharpe mocks Sara by saying, "Your threats may work on Confederate zombies, Quentin Turnbull's cronies, and speedsters, but you don't scare me." In doing so, she references the events of "" and "" specifically, and all of the events of Season 2 generally.
- Even though this is the second episode of the season, it was the first one to be filmed.
- The nickel-plated revolver P.T. Barnum had and the type of colorful latex balloons shown did not exist in 1870.
- At one point, tranquilizer dart guns were used. However, they weren't invented until the 1950s.
- In the bar scene where Nate shows off his powers, P.T. Barnum buys everyone a round of drinks. In real life, P.T. Barnum was an advocate of the temperance movement. For example, he spoke in favor of abstaining from alcohol. Barnum even earned a living in this manner in the wake of bad investments circa 1850.
Preparation ran from June 26 until July 5, 2017. Shooting began on July 6 and ended on July 18, 2017.
|"" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.