The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- For other uses of Ghost, see Ghost (disambiguation).
- Coblynau: Coblynau are spirits of dead miners that inhabit mines, knocking on the walls to warn the miners of danger. Traditionally they were good-natured, though could be controlled to do evil.
- Banshees: Banshees are vengeful female spirits that hail from Ireland.
- Dybbuks: Dybbuks are a type of malevolent spirits from Jewish mythology.
- Spectre: A spectre is a rare type of spirit that is in tone with the energies of the multiverse, and the Speed Force, allowing them to travel dimensions at will and appear alive. The Spectres also possess powers to manipulate energy, matter, and antimatter to defend the multiverse or recreate it should it be destroyed. Due to the sheer amount of power they possess, the Spectres can be considered one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse. So far only to Spectres have been known; Jim Corrigan and Oliver Queen. However, the latter's status as a ghost is unclear, as he was still able to die, implying that Spectres can manifest a physical living form imbued with vast and near-limitless power even if their original body has been destroyed as was the case for Oliver since the Anti-Matter wave destroyed his original body completely, alongside the pre-crisis multiverse.
Powers and abilities
- Astral projection: Ghosts are not in their natural form, they are a projection of your soul.
- Invisibility: They cannot be visibly perceived by other human beings.
- Superhuman strength: Ghosts are significantly stronger than humans, easily overpowering them.
- Intangibility: Ghosts are able to move through matter such as dirt and rocks without interference.
- Superhuman speed: Ghosts can move at superhuman speed.
- Invulnerability: Ghosts are essentially invulnerable to all Earthly weapons, with bullets simply ricocheting whenever they come into contact with they skin.
- Teleportation: They can transport from place to place, seemingly in no time at all.
- Life-force absorption: Ghosts can siphon the life-force from people and kill them through physical contact.
- Possession: Ghosts can possess human bodies and objects.
- Flight: Ghosts are able to hover above the ground.
- Size alteration: When Axl became a ghost, it was able to increase in size.
- Enhanced agility: Ghosts are able to make the dolls they possess jump at heights normally impossible for such objects.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.