- "So keep your eyes open, okay?"
- "They always are, and you know they never forget."
- —Helena Kyle and Gibson Kafka[src]
Gibson Kafka is the owner of No Man's Land Collectables.
At some point, Gibson had a drink with Helena Kyle, who drinks vodka on the rocks.
Gibson opened a bar beneath No Man's Land Collectables for the meta-human community in New Gotham City and hired Frosty. He was visited by Helena Kyle, who was looking for intel on a possible meta-human sharing powers with another, previously unfounded. Gibson had nothing to share, but he convinced her to stay for another drink.
The next day, he welcomed in Dinah Redmond, who mentioned that she knew Helena. They were shortly joined by Barbara Gordon, who scolded Dinah for her truancy. They had a drink, but not before Barbara was called by Helena, who was in trouble.
Powers and abilities
- "To never forget a sight, sound, taste, touch, or smell -- it's my gift and my curse."
- —Gibson Kafka to Helena Kyle[src]
- Meta-human physiology: From unknown means, Gibson's DNA and cells were altered, enabling him to access his new-found powers.