H.P. was a member of the Council of Wells, before being kicked out. He soon joined the Council of Harrisons. Meeting the other members, he greeted them by reading a poem about bread. Agreeing to help with Harry Wells' dwindling intelligence, they attempted to get him to open up. This eventually led to the realization that Team Flash needed to attack their problem of DeVoe from an emotional perspective. The Council then left.
- "I never knew you. I never taste you. Never smelled you. Until I do. And now I am hooked-ed."
- —H.P. Wells' poem about bread[src]
- Bilingualism: H.P. speaks fluent English and French.
The Chronicles of Cisco
- H.P. is the second seen Francophone version of Wells, preceded by Harrison Wells from an unknown universe.
- His name is an allusion to famous British writer H.G. Wells, which was previously already done with H.R. Wells.
|Other versions of H.P. Wells|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Harrison Wells.|
|Earth: 1 • 2 • 12 • 13 • 17 • 19 • 22 • 24 • 25 • 27 • 47 • 221 • Eobard Thawne • Harrison Wells (Francophone) • Hells Wells • Harrison Nash Wells|