The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- "Do you cuties need some counseling? I'm a trained therapist."
- —Harley Quinn to John Diggle and Lyla Michaels[src]
While John Diggle and Lyla Michaels were arguing outside of A.R.G.U.S. holding cells, Harley Quinn offered to help them through their problems, claiming she was a trained therapist. Amanda Waller then hit her door to silence her.
Behind the scenes
- "I want to manage expectations with respect to Harley Quinn. She was always intended to be an Easter egg. I don’t want people to go in with incorrect expectations and walk away from Episode 16 disappointed. But there is an element to the Easter egg that was not spoiled by the promo, that I think people will find a lot of fun."
- —Marc Guggenheim[src]
- Producer Marc Guggenheim admitted that although the character was indeed Harley Quinn, a long-time enemy of Batman, the character was simply an easter egg for fans and was instead credited as "Deranged Woman" in the end credits of "".
- Harley is voiced by Tara Strong, who uses the same voice she uses for Harley Quinn in various DC properties since 2011.
- In the 2011 rebooted comic incarnation of the Suicide Squad, Harley Quinn appears as a member.
- According to Stephen Amell, Harley was planned to appear in the Season 2 finale, "" but the scene was cut due to time.
- In the deleted scene, John Diggle considers releasing Harley to help him, Lyla Michaels, and the Suicide Squad confront Amanda Waller but Floyd Lawton immediately advises him not to. As they leave, Harley begs to be let out so she can "play".
- Also, Andrew Kreisberg revealed that there were plans for the character to appear. However, Willa Holland stated that they had been axed due to the Suicide Squad film being released.
|Other versions of Harley Quinn|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Harley Quinn.|
Earth: 1 • 203
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.