- For his Earth One equivalent, see Harrison Wells (Earth One).
- "The only way I get my daughter back is I capture Zoom. Do you understand? You love Barry. I love my daughter. And none of these children are safe as long as Zoom is here. I tried on my Earth to capture him. I failed. I thought I could bring him down here, with Barry's help. I was wrong."
- —Harrison Wells to Joe West[src]
Creation of S.T.A.R. Labs
In 1991, Harrison founded S.T.A.R. Labsand is the father of Jesse Quick. At one point, sometime after his particle accelerator exploded and created numbers of meta-humans, he held a press conference to unveil a new series of gadgets and apps to alert the user of a meta-human presence; during the conference, he was confronted by The Flash, who wanted to expose his involvement in the meta-humans' creation, but Wells rebuked him by encouraging him to do his job and stop Zoom.  Sometime later, Harry happened upon a tour group of children walking through S.T.A.R. Laboratories and greeted them. He was later confronted by his daughter, who asked him if what the Flash had said was the truth; although he tried to evade the question, she saw this as confirmation and criticized him for his deeds, to which he said that he had been trying to unlock the mysteries of the universe, and that if sometimes one doesn't have the key for a lock, he must kick the door open. Sometimes later, Harry saw a newsreel about a meta-human attack at Central City College, and that a female student had been kidnapped by Zoom; recognizing her as Jesse by her broken cellphone pictured on TV, he was horrified.
He found his way through a breach between Earth Two and Earth One, underneath Earth One's S.T.A.R. Labs. Wells lurked around S.T.A.R. Labs for some time, watching Cisco Ramon in his efforts to save Martin Stein, then proceeding to make his way to Mercury Labs. As he stole a prototype weapon from the Applied Sciences Division, he set off the alarms but managed to evade the guards. He was however spotted by Tina McGee, an old friend of Harry's late Earth One counterpart, who mistook him for the murderer using Earth One Wells' appearance.
He later arrived in time to use the gun he stole on "King Shark", a metahuman sent by "Zoom", and knocked him out as he was attacking The Flash and Patty Spivot. As he walked away Flash chased after him and demanded to know who he was and Harry pulled his hood off, revealing his identity to him. 
Harry went to S.T.A.R. Labs where he met Cisco Ramon, Caitlin Snow, and Joe West, who were skeptical of him due to the actions of Eobard Thawne. The latter of whom tried to shoot him, only to have Barry catch the bullets. He then explained his intentions were to help them stop Zoom, who was influencing metahumans from Earth Two to come to Earth One to kill Barry and then every speedster in the multiverse so he would be the only one. When another Earth Two metahuman showed up, Dr. Light, later revealed to be Earth Two's Linda Park, they tried to convince her to stop and join them because she was a robber, not a killer. Harry however, opposed and wanted to capture her for information. He later revealed Cisco's secret, that he's a metahuman with the ability to see alternate timelines using a watch he used to detect the presence of nearby metahumans. Later after Dr. Light had killed Linda and Iris boss Eric Laken Harrison blamed Garrick for believing that someone under Zooms influence can be reasoned with and that he was the reason Barry doubted himself and eventually got into a fight with Jay, who he claimed had been running from Zoom for two years rather than the other way around and that unlike Garrick, Barry could stop and beat Zoom because he was not a coward and was willing to rush towards danger not from it. After Dr. Light was captured, he watched as Barry, Caitlin, and Cisco celebrated.
Harry built a gun that would fire a dart that would dampen Zoom's speed once they lured him into the trap. Zoom however knew of the trap and Harry didn't get his chance to take down the demonic speedster. After Zoom brought an unconscious Barry Allen back to S.T.A.R labs after defeating him in battle, Zoom told Harry that he made a mistake trying to use to the flash to stop him, which Harry admits. Zoom is shot with the dart by Cisco, but can still run at superspeed and escapes, upsetting Harry. Joe slammed Harry against a wall, blaming him for what happened to Barry. Cisco told Harry that he vibed on him earlier as he worked in the office, revealing that his daughter, Jesse, was alive but being held captive by Zoom. Harry told Joe that he overestimated his ability to stop Zoom and thought he could stop Zoom on Earth One and he was doing whatever it takes to keep his daughter safe just as Joe would do anything to keep Barry safe.
Harry decided to leave and go back to Earth Two to fight Zoom due to his mistake of thinking he could recruit The Flash to stop Zoom got the former injured. He is talked back into staying and helping out Team Flash by Caitlin, as they conspire to close all of the breaches except for the one under S.T.A.R. Labs to force Zoom through it the next time he returned to Earth One. Harry helped out the team with the Grodd situation during Barry's recovery by masquerading as Eobard in the Reverse-Flash suit to trick Grodd. While the plan initially went perfect, Grodd was able to see that his "father" was a doppelganger due to Harry asking Grodd's permission to release Caitlin. Harry was injured but managed to inject Grodd with the tranquilizers. Harry and the team used the Speed cannon to transport Grodd to a gorilla refuge on Earth Two where gorillas who underwent lab experiments were able to roam freely. 
Unlike Eobard Thawne, Harry is very blunt and inconsiderate. He carries himself in a very sardonic, egotistical manner. For example, his reference to how Eobard killed Barry's mother is delivered in a casual and sarcastic manner, and he even straight up told Cisco he didn't like him in response to Cisco's initial wariness of Harry. He laughed in amusement when Cisco told him Eobard killed him in an alternate timeline and he bluntly told Jay that during the two years since he became the Flash of Earth Two, that he wasn't hunting or even fighting Zoom, but Zoom was hunting him.
Harry also seems to be rather unrepentant about his actions; despite knowing that his actions created the metahumans, he did not divulge this information to the public, and tried to profit from the subsequent scare. He felt justified in this by the fact that his work was unraveling the mysteries of the universe. Only after his daughter was kidnapped by Zoom did he begin to get involved in the quest to stop him.
His harsh attitude, however, appears to be derived from a desperation to save his daughter, showing that he does indeed actually care quite a bit for others that are close to him. His devotion to his daughter makes him emotionally blind, resulting in him endangering Barry's life in his desperate attempt to get his daughter back.
Since nearly getting Barry killed against Zoom and thereby realizing his own recklessness as of late, Harry has become noticeably more humble and open with others, like his Earth One counterpart. While still desperate to save his daughter, he is willing to risk his own life to help and protect others.
- Genius-level intellect/Great business acumen/Master tactician: Harry is very intelligent, as he managed to run S.T.A.R. Labs very successfully for 24 years, since he founded the company. Harry is also a great tactician, as he was able to come up with a plan to help Barry Allen defeat Dr. Light.
- Master engineer: Harry has proven to be a master in engineering as he was able to design a watch that can detect meta-humans. He also said that he knows a 'thing or two' about micro-technology.
- Hand-to-hand combatant: Harry has some experience in unarmed combat, as he was able to go head-on with Jay Garrick, yet the exact level of his fighting skills is unknown, as the fight was broken up by Barry.
- Speed Force knowledge: Harry was able to create a serum that would allow a user to access the Speed Force for a short period of time. He successfully made the serum with Caitlin's help. Harry knows the concept of the Speed Force and its basic use, as well as its chemical compounds and capabilities.
- "Potential Energy"
- In an erased timeline Harrison, presumably, along with everyone in Central City, was killed by Vandal Savage using the Staff of Horus in his efforts to kill Carter Hall and Kendra Saunders. However due to Barry Allen changing the time continuum this disaster never occurs.
List of individuals he nicknamed
List of things he created, modified, contributed
- Particle accelerator: Like Earth One Harrison Wells (actually Eobard Thawne) Earth Two Harrison Wells created a Particle accelerator. Unlike Earth One counterpart, he didn't create an explosion, but rather let the dark matter outburst flow underneath Central City, thus creating metahumans.
- Meta-human detector app: This app was created by Earth Two Harrison Wells to instantly detect Meta-human, know their presence and to find them.
- Speed dampening serum: Earth Two Wells was working on a serum on Earth Two to stop Zoom. He finalized it in Earth One. He tried to use it to stop Zoom but ended up using it on Barry.
- Velocity 6: This serum was created in order to help increase Barry's speed temporarily in the fight against Zoom. It is used by a reluctant Jay in order to phase through Wells' chest and remove a bullet after he is shot by Patty Spivot.