- "As another world leader once said, 'I don't see why men shouldn't be as cruel as nature.'"
- "Try not to quote Hitler in public, dear. It'll hurt the brand."
- —Lex Luthor and Lillian Luthor[src]
Hitler is a quoted figure on Earth-38, considered a pariah among the American public.
At some point, Hitler become a renowned notionalist, coining up a phrase that the man has no reason not to be as cruel as nature itself.
Lex Luthor quoted Hitler in a conversation with his sister, Lena Luthor, and mother, Lillian Luthor. Lillian noted that he should not quote such a person in public, showing how Hitler is now considered a pariah in the United States.
It can be speculated that Hitler was a maligned figure, as quoting him was not acceptable for public appearances. His quote itself signified an appeal to man's bestial nature, the idea that cruelty is natural.
Powers and abilities
Behind the scenes
- Historically, Adolf Hitler was a German dictator who was the leader of the Nazi Party, and Der Führer ("the leader") of Nazi Germany from 1934 to 1945. He initiated World War II in Europe with the invasion of Poland in September 1939, later conquering many countries of Europe, including France and great parts of the Soviet Union. Nazi Germany and its Axis allies intended to divide the whole world between themselves in the form of a New World Order, which is referenced by him being compared to the eventual world-conqueror Vandal Savage in .
- In DC Comics continuity, there are many versions of Adolf Hitler, but the most similar one appeared in the original "Crisis on Earth-X!", in which Adolf Hitler took over the world, similarly to the TV adaptation.
|Other versions of Hitler (Earth-38)|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Adolf Hitler.|
|Earth: 1 • 38 • X|