- For the actual topic, see Holograms.
The monster, which resembled Godzilla, rampaged through Central City, with its creator wanting to scare the entire populace. The Flash soon discovered the monster was a hologram after trying to trip the beast with some carbon ropes. Cisco Ramon was able to track its creator's location. After Julian Albert almost killed the boy, which the Flash prevented, Detective Joe West talked him out of using the beast.
- Intimidation: The monster's primary goal was to frighten all of Central City, which it accomplished through its mere presence.
- Energy depletion: The monster required a great deal of energy from Central City's power grid to manifest.
- Power grid manipulation: Since the holographic monster uses so much power, its coding causes transformers to explode. This allowed the monster's illusion to seem more realistic to the populace.
- Motion capture control gloves: While the creature had no physical form or weapons itself, its creator could control the beast with a pair of gloves. This way, he could control the monster by moving his own hands.
The Chronicles of Cisco
- ↑ ""