Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"Impulsive Excessive Disorder" is the sixth and midseason premiere episode of the eighth season of , and the one-hundred-fifty-seventh episode overall. It aired on March 9, 2022.
|Picking up where season 7 left off, after returning home from a visit for their parent's vow renewal, Bart and Nora quickly realize that things are not exactly as they left them. The duo race to repair any fissures in the timeline and restore everything back to the way it is supposed to be.|
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash
- Candice Patton as Iris West-Allen/The Flash
- Danielle Panabaker as Frost
- Danielle Nicolet as Defense Attorney Cecile Horton
- Kayla Compton as Allegra Garcia
- Brandon McKnight as Chester P. Runk
- Jesse L. Martin as Joe West
Special guest star
- Jordan Fisher as Bart West-Allen/Impulse
- Piper Curda as Avery
- Agam Darshi as Mona Taylor/Queen
- Ryan Jefferson Booth as King
- John Wesley Shipp as Dr. Jay Garrick/The Flash
- Stephanie Izsak as Officer Daisy Korber
- Megan Peta Hill as Wanda Wayland/Ten
- Eston Fung as Jake Fox/Jack
- Eduard Witzke as Sterling Brooks
- Finn Michael as Hawkshaw
- Leanne Buchanan as Hostage #2
- Michelle Harrison as Dr. Joan Williams (archive footage) and the Speed Force (archive footage)
- Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon (archive footage)
- Rick D. Wasserman as Godspeed clones (voice; archive audio)
- The episode title is a play on the mental health disorder obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), with Bart and Nora's alter-egos (Impulse and XS) replacing the words "obsessive" and "compulsive", respectively.
- This episode marked Rick Cosnett's first time portraying Eddie Thawne or his likeness since the Season 3 episode "", which aired almost exactly five years previously (on March 14, 2017).
- This episode makes various nods to by featuring Ray Palmer's A.T.O.M. Exosuit and Firestorm's suit, mentioning "fixed points", and Booster Gold's newspaper appearance.
- Timeline-wise, this episode takes place almost entirely before , seeing as in "", the Royal Flush Gang's casino heist on January 1st is mentioned, and in this episode, it's shown that the Royal Flush Gang formed and robbed the casino on December 31, 2013 due to Nora and Bart's presence in the past.
- Eddie and Iris' interaction in this episode references Iris' story from "" of how she started dating Eddie.
- Jay Garrick remarks that he "lived on and off in the past for 16 years", and that "it was another lifetime." This may be a nod to his time being part of the JSA on Stargirl, as the show's events do not interact with the Arrowverse shows, aside from being part of the new multiverse.
- Nora and Bart introduce themselves to Eddie as Nora Moy and Bart Waid. These are references to DC Comics writers Jeff Moy, co-creator of Jenni Ognats/XS, and Mark Waid, co-creator of Bart Allen/Impulse.
- Avery could be a reference to Avery Ho, a speedster who takes on the mantle of The Flash in DC Comics, though her last name is not given.
- Lex Luthor is mentioned by Jay, but as a joke of him becoming president in the future thanks to Nora and Bart's changes. This being a reference to Lex actually becoming president in DC comics as well as various other adaptations.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|