- "I owe Dante everything. Dante taught me how to take care of myself, to cut the ties that bind us, that hold us back, which is why it's time for us to say goodbye... brother. KILL HIM!"
- —Emiko Adachi to Oliver Queen
|Laurel learns about some damaging information that affects Emiko. Always looking to protect his sister, Oliver invites Laurel to help investigate, which makes Felicity happy as her friend is now working with the team. However, when things go awry, Felicity is forced to make a choice between the team and Laurel.|
Laurel enlightens Oliver regarding Emiko slaughtering Diaz. Oliver discovers Emiko and Dante taking automatons and faces Emiko, who expresses that she owes Dante and the Ninth Circle for helping her when she was surrendered by her dad. Utilizing Archer, Team Arrow finds Dante and, when he apparently trusts Emiko has double-crossed him, Oliver spares her and returns her to the Arrow dugout. Be that as it may, she escapes in the wake of being found planting a jammer, which brings down Archer and permits the Ninth Circle to take Sarin gas. Group Arrow tracks the Sarin automatons to a landing strip, where Oliver handicaps everything except one of them, which escapes on account of Emiko and discharges the gas over a deserted structure. Emiko is uncovered as the pioneer of the Ninth Circle and educates Dante concerning Archer. She additionally outlines Laurel for slaughtering a SCPD witness while discharging photographs of her with Diaz to the press. In the interim, Felicity establishes Smoak Technologies and recruits Alena Whitlock as her CTO. Flashbacks show Emiko being surrendered by her dad and meeting Dante. As a grown-up, she goes to her dad for business help, however gets turned down, which prompts her remaining quiet about the explosives on board the Queen's Gambit.
- Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
- David Ramsey as John Diggle/Spartan
- Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak
- Rick Gonzalez as Rene Ramirez/Wild Dog
- Juliana Harkavy as Dinah Drake/Black Canary
- Colton Haynes (credit only)
- Sea Shimooka as Emiko Adachi
- Katie Cassidy Rodgers as Laurel Lance
- Jamey Sheridan as Robert Queen
- Kacey Rohl as Alena Whitlock
- Adrian Paul as Dante
- Miya Chech as Young Emiko
- Jeanie Cloutier as Kazumi Adachi
- Keri Adams as Bethany Snow
- Jayce Barreiro as Gustavo Hernandez
- Cassandra Ebner as Scientist
- Darryl Scheelar as Security Guard #1
- In the scene where Oliver and Emiko train together, Oliver wears the same outfit he wore when he trained with Helena Bertinelli in "".
- There are no flashforwards in this episode. Instead, there are flashbacks to Emiko's past.
- None of the events stated in the synopsis happen in this episode.
- After the drones are destroyed, there is no debris on the ground.
- The symbol on the sword belonging to Dante was described as "it dates back to the 1400's" - which does not make any sense. This type of sword is based more in the 9th and 10th century and is located in the Scandinavian (Viking) region. So marking a ~400 year old sword with a strange symbol is nothing that would have been done in the late middle ages.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|