- For the eponymous character, see Oliver Queen.
Following Oliver’s shocking decision to turn himself over to the FBI and reveal his identity as Green Arrow to the public, Oliver has spent the past five months in Slabside Maximum Security Prison. Determined to keep a low profile to shorten his sentence for the sake of his family, Oliver is tested when he runs into old foes. Meanwhile, Diggle and Dinah have taken on new jobs and left their costumes behind but not everyone is following suit. With her focus on William, Felicity tries to start over but when someone from her past resurfaces, things become complicated.
- The title of this episode references Oliver's prison number.
- Oliver uses a copy of the Alexandre Dumas novel The Count of Monte Cristo to bash two inmates.
- This is the first episode since "" where Colton Haynes is credited as a series regular.
- This episode features the return of Ben Turner since "", where he is shown to be alive, despite his death meaning either Flashpoint was involved in his revival or he faked his death, but was caught which result in being sent to prison.
- This is the first episode to feature a flashforward instead of a flashback.
- The first shot of the episode, when William was running through the woods, is a reference to the first shot of the show, from "".
- This is the first physical appearance of the hōzen since "". However, it previously appeared in the Dominators' alternate reality in "".
- This is the first season premiere to not feature Paul Blackthorne as he left the series at the end of season 6.
- The wanted sketch of the mystery Green Arrow was drawn by Jim Lee.
- ↑ Arrow - Episode 7.01 - Inmate 4587 - Promo, Promotional Photos + Press Release - SpoilerTV
- ↑ Marc Guggenheim (@mguggenheim) - Twitter
- ↑ - Jim Lee (@jimlee) - Instagram
|Arrow season 7|
|"" • "" • "" • """ • "|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|