"Instant," also known as "The Teleporter," is a meta-human bounty hunter.
Working with the Markovians
At the Freeland Police Department, Instant arrives and fights through the police to reach Dr. Jace. He intends to take her to the Markovians. Jace offers to double his fee to let her go, but Instant refuses to break a deal. He teleports them both out before Henderson can arrive.
Some probably A.S.A. officers are in a vehicle truck when Instant transports in and kills them all, accessing Freeland. Back at the Markovian base, Instant gets paid for his work and notices Black Lightning, getting the consideration of Dr. Jace.
During the Anti-Monitor Crisis, Instant as well as everyone in the multiverse except for the seven Paragons, was killed in an antimatter wave by the Anti-Monitor on December 10, 2019, only to be restored a month later, after the Paragons and the Spectre created a new universe.
Instant is still alive in the new Multiverse. A Markovian operative that tasered Lynn Stewart and Gardner Grayle at the time when they were loading an unconscious Tobias Whale into a van called up Mosin to send over Instant.
Powers and Abilities
- Meta-human physiology: Through unknown means, Instant's DNA was altered and his cells supercharged, turning him into a meta-human and thereby allowing him to access his powers.
- Teleportation: Instant has the ability to teleport, which allows him to instantly travel anywhere within his range of vision.
- Expert marksman: As a mercenary, Instant is an expert marksman and proficient user of guns.
- Skilled hand-to-hand combatant: Instant is a skilled hand-to-hand combatant.
- Instant's name came from the closed captioning.