- "Should I have heard of her?"
- "She took down Intergang and Bruno Mannheim. She's prosecuted CEOs and serial killers, and she has CIA-caliber investigators that say they can find anything and everything."
- —Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak[src]
Intergang was an organization on Earth-1 connecting CEOs and serial killers.
Intergang was a criminal organization that was taken down by prosecutor Alexa Van Owen. Its fall was related to one Bruno Mannheim, along with other prosecuted CEOs and serial killers. The fall of Intergang gave Alexa the reputation of being a particularly efficient, yet fair prosecutor with a spotless record.
- Unlike the Earth-38 counterpart, the Earth-1 Intergang unites criminals such as corrupt CEOs and serial killers, rather than mercenaries and terrorists like John Corben.
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics, Intergang is a world-wide crime syndicate connected to Apokolips, led by Bruno Mannheim and Morgan Edge, ultimately controlled by Darkseid.
|Other versions of Intergang (Earth-1)|
|To see other versions of this organization, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Intergang.|
|Earth: 1 • 38|