While Barry and Iris deal with the heartbreaking loss of their daughter, Nora, the team faces their greatest threat yet — one that threatens to destroy all of Central City. Meanwhile, Killer Frost has a brush with death that results in an unexpected new dynamic that will change her relationship with Caitlin forever.
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash
- Candice Patton as Iris West-Allen
- Danielle Panabaker as Dr. Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost
- Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon
- Hartley Sawyer as Ralph Dibny/Elongated Man
- Danielle Nicolet as Cecile Horton
- LaMonica Garrett as Mar Novu/The Monitor
- Tom Cavanagh (credit only)
- Jesse L. Martin as Captain Joe West
- Sendhil Ramamurthy as Dr. Ramsey Rosso
- Victoria Park as Kamilla Hwang
- Brandon McKnight as Chester P. Runk
- After the first scene, which takes place ten seconds after "", there is a 4-month time jump, meaning the events of this episode take place in about August or September 2019.
- Before Barry speeds into the black hole to save Chester, thereby also stabilizing it, Cisco plays Queen's "Flash", the theme song for the 1980 film Flash Gordon, mentioning that he's been waiting to use it since day one (""). In reality, Cisco's line mirrors what showrunner Eric Wallace said about he's been wanting to use the song in the episode.
- However, Cisco is likely exaggerating about this, since nobody came up with the name "Flash" for Barry's alter-ego until ""; having been referred to by the media as "The Streak" prior to that point.
- Cisco mentions that it's the perfect time to use the song because Barry enters a black hole, which is the same thing Flash Gordon did in the film.
- Ralph reunites with Team Flash with the line, "The name's Dibny, Ralph Dibny," while wearing a fancy suit, referencing the James Bond franchise.
- The woman Ralph mentioned he was searching for is his wife in the comics where Barry also served as the Best Man at their wedding.
- The Monitor gives the date of Barry's death as December 10, 2019, which is set to be the date that part 3 of the 5-part crossover will air.
- The title references Chester's meta-power that allows him to open voids.
- This is the first episode to not have Barry narrate.
- Cisco says him and Kamilla are gonna have "shawarma Tuesday," a breaking the fourth wall joke as the show airs on Tuesday.
- Cisco refers to the black hole as "Event Horizon," a reference to the popular 1997 film of the same. Coincidentally, it was also the episode title for the fifth-season premiere of , "".
- ↑ "The Flash Season 6 Premiere Description: “Into The Void”" - FlashTVNews
- ↑ "The Flash Season 6 Picks up 10 Seconds After Season 5 Ends" - Comic Book
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • """ • "|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • TBA • TBA• TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|