- "I know from being in the Speed Force that the universe is with us, not Zoom. And if the universe is with us, how can we possibly lose?"
- —Barry to Caitlin after she returns to S.T.A.R. Labs
After Zoom unleashes an army of Earth-2 meta-humans on Central City, Barry is shaken when he sees their leader is the Black Canary's Earth-2 doppelgänger, the Black Siren. Meanwhile, Wally takes to the streets to help The Flash stop the meta-humans, which worries Joe. Iris and Henry are concerned about Barry taking on Zoom.
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash
- Candice Patton as Iris West
- Danielle Panabaker as Dr. Caitlin Snow
- Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon/Vibe
- Keiynan Lonsdale as Wally West
- Tom Cavanagh as Dr. Harry Wells
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Joe West
Special guest stars
- Teddy Sears as Hunter Zolomon/Zoom
- Violett Beane as Jesse Wells
- Amanda Pays as Tina McGee
- Patrick Sabongui as David Singh
- John Wesley Shipp as Henry Allen
- Rhys Williams as Man
- The meta-human who emits purple energy from his eyes and hands that Wally fights could possibly be a reference to Pathfinder, a comic book villain with similar powers.
- This episode marks the very first appearance of Laurel Lance/Black Siren of Earth-2. She returns in 's "" as a recurring character for the duration of the fifth season, and then as a series regular in Arrow from the sixth season onwards in which she eventually finds redemption and becomes "Black Canary," and sometime after joins Team Arrow when her world was destroyed.
- Throughout the episode, Henry Allen and Tina McGee develop some kind of friendship between each other. This is the reference to the role of John Wesley Shipp and Amanda Pays as Barry Allen/The Flash and Tina McGee respectively in the 1990 TV series , in which they also had a great friendship.
- ↑ The Flash: Invincible Synopsis Brings in Earth-2 Laurel Lance and Seemingly Confirms Wally's Powers - Comicbook.com
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • ""|