Iron Heights Penitentiary, better known as Iron Heights, is a detention facility located in Central City.
- 1 History
- 2 Known inmates
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Behind the scenes
- 6 References
On June 4, 2004, Freddy was executed by the electric chair. His mother who died afterwards was resurrected by Astra Logue. Later, she killed the coroner who was driving with Freddy's body and stole the body herself.
The different Godspeed clones were all killed by the fifth unnamed Godspeed and the footage of the corpses was seen by Cisco Ramon. Ultimately, that person was arrested as well; during his interrogation, he revealed that he worked for another person.
- Leslie Jocoy/Amunet Black
- Peter Merkel/Rag Doll
- Frida Novikov/Turtle II
- "Fifth Godspeed"
- Allegra Garcia (meta-human wing; released)
- Esperanza Garcia/Ultraviolet (meta-human wing; escaped)
- Millie Rawlins/Sunshine (meta-human wing; escaped)
- Mick Rory
- Sam Scudder/Mirror Master (meta-human wing; escaped; destroyed)
- "First Godspeed" (meta-human wing; deceased)
- "Second Godspeed" (meta-human wing; deceased)
- "Third Godspeed" (meta-human wing; deceased)
- "Fourth Godspeed" (meta-human wing; deceased)
- Freddy Meyers (deceased)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- Unlike its Earth-1 counterpart, which was located in Keystone City, this version of Iron Heights is located in Central City.
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics, when the Flash's enemies are arrested, they are frequently placed in Iron Heights Penitentiary.
|Other versions of Iron Heights Penitentiary (Earth-Prime)|
|To see other versions of this location, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Iron Heights Prison.|