The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Ishirō Honda is a Japanese film director.
BiographyIshiro came into possession of Brigid's diary, unintentionally bringing the festering darkness in his heart to life as Tagumo. Thanks to the Legends assistance, Tagumo was destroyed. However, Ishiro was left with an idea by Mick Rory, who had told him "lizards are king." Ishiro pondered to himself that it could mean "king of the monsters", liking the idea.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Behind the scenes
- In real life:
- Ishirō Honda was a Japanese film director most famous for his monster films, including Godzilla.
- Ishirō Honda was not in Hiroshima or Nagasaki when they were attacked by the United States.
- He served in WWII. During his entire military service, Honda served 3 tours, with a total of 6 years serving at the front. He was captured by the Chinese National Revolutionary Army from 1944. He said he was treated well, but made his way back to Japan to find his wife and child.
- During his final tour, Honda escaped death near Hankou when a mortar shell landed infront of him, but never detonated. He later returned to retrieve the shell and took it home to Japan where he placed it on top of his desk in his private study until his death.
- He was a friend of Akira Kurosawa, who was referenced by Wally West in """.
- ↑ ""
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.