- For the first "Jack", see Teddy Reston.
Sometime after the particle accelerator explosion, Jake obtained meta-human powers and joined the the Royal Flush Gang, the first meta-humans ever to attack Central City, mostly targeting casinos. At some point, they were stopped by the Flash.
At some point in time, Jake and the gang escaped. Now targeting casino's with cryptocurrency, they stole a beryllium core on a train, later causing the Calvert train collision. They then stole a microchip from Mercury Labs. As the last part of their plan, they cut the power in Iron Heights, causing every cell door to open. This way they could help Jered Haywood escape in order to pull off the heist. Just as they were about to kill Haywood, they stopped by the Flash.
Powers and abilities
- Meta-human physiology: After the particle accelerator explosion, Jake obtained meta-human powers.
- Power-dampening cuffs: Like most other meta-humans, if Jack is wearing power-dampening cuffs, he is unable to use his powers.
Behind the scenes
- In the DC Comics, Jack (usually of Spades, but might use other card colors too) is a legacy name used by members of different iterations of the Royal Flush Gang.
- His real name is never mentioned on-screen, only in the credits of "".