Jared Morillo, nicknamed Plunder by H.R. Wells, is a jewel thief who uses futuristic technology to combat the powers of speedsters such as the Flash and Kid Flash. He is also the first villain whom Kid Flash defeated, which led to the the public officially embracing the latter as a hero.
- Expert motorcycle rider: Morillo is an exceptionally skilled driver, having driven a motorcycle even after crashing into a homeless man's shopping cart while also being chased by Flash and Kid Flash. He was also able to drive his motorcycle while simultaneously firing his rifle at speedsters.
- Expert marksmen: Morillo is exceptionally skilled with his rifle, able to use it to hit speedsters pursuing him.
- Plunder suit: Morillo wears a suit as his villain alter-ego, Plunder.
- Rifle: A futuristic rifle able to shoot out an assortment of ammunition.
- Motorcycle: Morillo used a motorcycle to travel between heists.
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics, Jared Morillo was a police officer at Keystone City Police Department and a rival to Hunter Zolomon. As a member of the Department of Metahuman Hostility, he'd help The Flash battle the Rogues, such as Weather Wizard. In retaliation, the Rogues entered an alternate reality and picked up Plunder, a villainous version of Morillo that joined the ranks of Rogues as a criminal. Unfortunately for this Morillo, Hunter Zolomon had not forgotten their rivalry and, during the Rogue War, appeared in his new guise as Zoom, the Reverse Flash, and slaughtered Plunder, tearing him into a myriad of pieces.
- ↑ ""