- "You still don't get it, do you? I am the authority."
- —Jinn Pierce
At some point in her history, Jinn was recruited by the A.S.A. and became its lead assassin.
During the Anti-Monitor Crisis, after she killed her family, she encounters her doppelgangers Jennifer Pierce, from an unknown Earth, and Gen Pierce, from Earth-1, before being erased by antimatter.
Powers and abilities
- Meta-human physiology: From unknown means, Jinn's DNA and cells were altered, enabling him to access her new-found powers
- Subtitles refer to Jinn as "Bad Jen" and "Evil Jennifer."
- She was the last in the trend of Earth-2 doppelgängers being the polar opposite of their counterparts, being a ruthless killer as opposed to a selfless hero.
- Despite Earth-2 being destroyed before the crisis took place, Jinn appears in the void during the time the crisis hit all earths.
|Other versions of Jinn Pierce|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Jennifer Pierce.|
|Earth: 1 • 2 • TUD5|