- For others characters with the same first name, see John (disambiguation).
It sucks, I wanted to punch more Nazis.John Trujillo
Fighting the NazisFreedom Fighters went to Tulsa to protect the people fleeing the city from the Nazis. The Ray was the first to fly over the city to scout from the sky, noticing tanks circling the escapees. He reacted quickly, destroying the military equipment and allowing people to escape. Immediately after that, he met with the other heroes, whom he informed about the purpose of the mission - to help wanderers escape safely through a specific path. They soared and began attacking enemy forces whenever they threatened the defenseless. Black Condor collaborated with The Ray, Red Tornado, Phantom Lady and Dollman cleared the bridge. When it seemed that the heroes had a moment of rest, a strong laser beam destroyed the bridge. Overgirl, with Black Arrow and Blitzkrieg, decided to stop the members of the Freedom Fighters once and for all. The main target of the warriors turned out to be Red Tornado, which Overgirl took care of, hitting the ground with it. Meanwhile, Black Condor fought the archer, noticing Red's struggle. The Phantom Lady came to help her friend and locked Overgirl in a dark bubble. The Ray decided to pull Red from the bottom while Black Condor helped fight the alien. The dying Tornado told his friend to make sure that his data did not end up in the hands of the enemy, then he gave his cerebral cortex to the hero, switching off. As if that was not enough, the opponents started attacking again, so Vibe appeared to the rescue. The protagonist was supposed to take his allies to safety through the breach, when Overgirl unexpectedly hit Dollman's laser beam, killing him immediately. Seeing the losses suffered, the Black Condor decided to hold the enemies until the allies could withdraw. It was then that the wounded Terrill was sent to Earth-1 with the Tornado database.
Anti-Monitor CrisisIn 2019, during the crisis, Black Condor with Red Tornado and the Ray were fighting the remaining Nazi forces but during the battle, he and Red Tornado were erased by a wave of antimatter.
John is shown to have strong morals and despise the Reich. Unlike his Earth-1 counterpart, John of this universe is gay.
- Meta-human physiology: From unknown means, John's DNA and cells were altered, enabling him to access his new-found powers.
- Superhuman strength: Thanks to the extraordinary meta-genes, John has increased strength, much greater than the strength of an average person.
- Superhuman durability: The meta-genes also made John's body immune to most attacks from which he could emerge without the slightest wound.
- Telekinesis: John has limited telepathic abilities that allow him to move objects with his thoughts. When using this power, his body radiates a blue aura, just like the object he controls.
- Flight: John could fly with extraordinary speed, and his power seems to have no limits.