- "You can't trap a trapper."
Josh at some point became the leader of the Collectors and became known as Breacher, in his time having hunted down some of the worst breach criminals in history, such as Marla the Dark Lord, Soolunga of Sheerdra, and the Sand People of Scar. He also fought and killed a hunter-killer from Earth Forty-Eight, taking a blade from his body.
Proving Cisco's worth
Having discovered his daughter, known under the moniker "Gypsy", to have a boyfriend on Earth One, Breacher travelled from Earth Nineteen to attack him. He was quickly stopped by Gypsy, who was in the other room. Breacher was taken by her boyfriend, Cisco Ramon, to his place of work, S.T.A.R. Labs, and attempted to impress him, claiming that Barry Allen was his personal assistant. Breacher soon grew bored with S.T.A.R. Labs, so the pair joined Gypsy at CC Jitters, where Cisco grabbed them coffees. Breacher, however, claimed to have abstained from drinking coffee, after all of the coffee crops had been wiped out in his universe. Because of this, Gypsy offered to go get him a tea. While she was gone, Breacher began counting down, deciding to give Cisco 24 hours to prove his worth as he hunted him. Cisco returned to S.T.A.R. Labs, where Breacher followed.
Cisco spent some time running from Breacher, before deciding to use his smarts to build a trap for Breacher. Breacher was tricked by a hologram of Cisco, but was able to get out of the prison by using the blade from the Earth Forty-Eight hunter-killer he'd taken down. Breacher made his way back to the main cortex, where he saw an old video of Ralph Dibny with elongated limbs. Mistaking him for a Plastoid, the same species that had nearly destroyed his Earth, Breacher went after him, knocking him and the Flash down with vibrational blasts. Vibe intervened, explaining the situation, before the two watched the Flash and Ralph save Joe West from a helicopter. The following day, as Breacher and Gypsy prepared to leave, Breacher admitted to respecting Cisco, if not liking him. He received notification of a code 17 breach, proceeding to call Gypsy by her real name. When asked of his real name, Breacher told Cisco that it was Josh, before the two Collectors stepped through the breach.
Josh can accurately described as gruff, serious, and incredibly aggressive. Due to the traumas he suffered on his Earth, he is extremely hostile towards anything and everything he deems as a threat; this includes a strong hated of Plastoids. His hostility extends towards his daughter's boyfriends, as he has a history of hunting them and has been known to kill at least one. However, he values loyalty, as it was the quality Cisco demonstrated that ultimately caused Josh to cease his hunt for him. He loves his daughter, saying he would do anything for her. He also respects fellow lawmen such as Joe West.
Josh has a bit of dark sense of humor, stating he didn't where his daughter's last boyfriend was, making Cisco think he escaped; however, he then stated "I don't know where you go when you die".
Powers and abilities
- Dimensional energy manipulation: Josh has a psychic link to the natural energies of reality, allowing him to connect with various vibrations of the multiverse and manipulate them for various effects.
- Dimensional awareness: Josh can perceive events throughout time and space through the kinetic sense.
- Interdimensional travel: Josh has the ability to open breaches through space, both between different universes and within the same universe, allowing him to instantaneously traverse tremendous distances.
- Vibrational blasts: Josh can generate powerful, red, concussive blasts of vibrations from his hands, strong enough to throw a fully-grown human quite a distance. The intensity of his blasts can even produce a super-heating effect.
- Intimidation: Josh commands an intimidating presence to the point where just staring at those around him was often enough to make them back off; he commanded an even greater intimidating presence over those with knowledge of his history such as Cisco Ramon.
- Skilled tracker: Even without his powers, Josh is an incredibly hard to escape individual. Despite Cisco's various attempts to hide, Josh was able to still easily find him.
- Blade: Josh stole this deadly weapon from unnamed individual who was a hunter-killer operating on Earth Forty-Eight. He used it to escape from Cisco's prison.
The Chronicles of Cisco