The K'hunds are an extraterrestrial species who hail from the planet Khundia.
Culture and technology
The K'hunds are known for their violent and warlike nature.
K'hunds are imposing, pink-skinned humanoids with large, bulbous heads. They usually wear a cybernetic eye piece to enhance their vision.
Powers and abilities
- Super strength: K'hunds are much stronger than normal humans, though weaker than Kryptonians.
- Super durability: K'hunds can take on severe damage without sustaining any physical injury.
- Super leaping: K'hunds are able to jump extreme distances.
- Multilingual: The K'hunds are capable of learning to speak other languages very quickly.
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics, the Khunds (no apostrophe) are a savage, warmongering alien race notable for extreme violence. They first appeared as enemies of the Legion of Super-Heroes in the 30th century.
- The Khunds of present-day were part of the Invasion! event in the comics, joining the Dominators' alien alliance as footsoldiers, the muscle to brutally crush any opposition.