The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- For the eponymous character, see Oliver Queen.
- "Go to Hell!"
- "I've already been there, Oliver. And I've brought a message back for you."
- —Oliver Queen and Adrian Chase
|Prometheus goes to great lengths to break Oliver. Meanwhile, in the flashbacks, Anatoly becomes worried about Oliver's increasingly violent tendencies, which come to a head in a brutal confrontation.|
- Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen/The Hood
- David Ramsey as John Diggle
- Willa Holland as Thea Queen (credit only)
- Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak
- Echo Kellum as Curtis Holt
- Josh Segarra as Adrian Chase
- Paul Blackthorne as Quentin Lance (credit only)
Special appearance by
- Madison McLaughlin as Evelyn Sharp
- David Meunier as Ishmael Gregor
- Mike Dopud as Viktor
- David Nykl as Anatoly Knyazev
- Dolph Lundgren as Konstantin Kovar
- Conor Gomez as Ivan
- Taras Kostyuk as Gennady
- Natalia Vasiluk as Galina Venediktov
- Alexander Vishniakoff as Galina's Handler
Preparation ran from January 19 until January 27, 2017. Shooting ran from January 30 until February 8, 2017.
- This is the first episode of to feature four primary villains in the episode, two from the present (Adrian Chase and Evelyn Sharp) and two from the past (Konstantin Kovar and Malcolm Merlyn).
- Evelyn returns after being absent for 8 episodes.
- Kovar returns (in the flashback storyline) after being absent for 10 episodes.
- This is the third episode to feature a major villain outside of the present-day storyline, after "" and "".
- This is the first and only appearance of Malcolm in Oliver Queen's flashback storyline.
- The episode was originally titled "Kapot".
- The Russian word "Kapot" (Капот) translates to "a car hood". The actual term for "hood" (as in, headdress) is "Kapyushon" (Капюшон), what the episode was later roughly retitled to.
- "Kapiushon" also likely comes from the French word "Capuchon", for hood. French was once very commonly spoken in Russia, particularly among the upper classes, so there are many French words borrowed into Russian.
- This episode depicts how Oliver got his Bratva tattoo as a reward by Anatoly and how he lost it due to Adrian's vengeance.
- In the flashback to the market near the beginning, the theme from the video game Tetris can be heard in the background. Tetris was created by the Russian game designer Alexey Pajitnov.
- This is the first of two episodes of Season 5 where Rick Gonzalez (Rene Ramirez) doesn't appear.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.