- 1 Overview
- 2 History
- 3 List
- 4 Appearances
- 5 Behind the scenes
- 6 References
By late 2013, Tony Woodward had been living and working in Keystone City until he was laid off from Keystone Iron Works and disappeared for 10 months. When Woodward resurfaced and tried to approach Iris West, he claimed to have gotten a gym at his place in Keystone, where he'd been living out on the West Side.
In late 2014, when Detective Eddie Thawne and CSI Barry Allen found leads on Woodward's whereabouts, they went investigating at a microbrewery, Rusty Iron Ale Brewing Co.. An employee panicked and tried to flee upon seeing Woodward's photograph. During the chase, Barry, Eddie, and the employee appeared to be running in "Keystone's Historic Garrick's Wharf District".
- Eddie Thawne (relocated to Central City; deceased)
- Francine West (deceased)
- Wally West (relocated to Central City)
- Gregory Wolfe (deceased)
- Tony Woodward (deceased)
- Keystone City Combines
- Keystone City Police Department
- Keystone Iron Works
- Rusty Iron Ale Brewing Co.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
The Chronicles of Cisco
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics, Keystone City is located in Kansas, across the Missouri River from Central City, Missouri.
- After the events of Crisis on Infinite Earths (1985–86), Keystone City and Central City were described as twin cities making up a larger metropolitan area.
- In the DC comics, Keystone City is the home of the Golden Age Flash, Jay Garrick, beginning with Flash Comics #1 (1940). It was also the home of Wally West when he assumed the identity of the Flash.