In 2000, at the age of eleven, Barry Allen had, according to himself, "run" to Iron Heights Prison at Keystone City from Central City on at least one occasion on his own, to visit his father, Henry Allen.
By late 2013, Tony Woodward had been living and working in Keystone City, until he was laid off from Keystone Iron Works and disappeared for ten months; when he resurfaced and tried to approach Iris West, he told her that he'd gotten a gym at his place and had been living out in Keystone on the West Side.
In late 2014, when Detective Eddie Thawne and CSI Barry Allen found leads on Tony Woodward's whereabouts, they went investigating at a microbrewery, Rusty Iron Ale Brewing Co.; an employee panicked and ran for it upon seeing Woodward's photograph, during the chase, the three of them appeared to be running in "Keystone's Historic Garrick's Wharf District".
In early 2015, on Iris West's first day working for Central City Picture News, she expressed a desire to do an article about a program in Keystone that helped battered women get back on their feet.
- Eddie Thawne (relocated to Central City; deceased)
- Wally West (relocated to Central City)
- Gregory Wolfe (deceased)
- Keystone City Combines
- Keystone City Police Department
- Keystone Iron Works
- Rusty Iron Ale Brewing Co.
The Chronicles of Cisco
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics, Keystone City is located in Kansas, across the Missouri River from Central City, Missouri.
- After the events of Crisis on Infinite Earths (1985-86), Keystone City and Central City were described as twin cities making up a larger metropolitan area.
- In the DC comics, Keystone City is the home of the Golden Age Flash, Jay Garrick, beginning with Flash Comics #1 (1940). It was also the home of Wally West when he assumed the identity of the Flash.