The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- "Cynthia wasn't the person I ended up with, but I think she taught me how to be the person I needed to be for when the right person came along, and for that, I will never forget her."
- —Cisco Ramon on Cynthia's death.
|Cisco's faith in his ability to fill Barry's shoes as Team Leader is upended when he learns of a shocking murder. Meanwhile, Killer Frost trusts no one except herself to hunt down the dangerous Ramsey Rosso.|
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen
- Candice Patton as Iris West-Allen
- Danielle Panabaker as Dr. Caitlin Snow/Frost
- Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon and Cisco Ramon/Echo
- Hartley Sawyer as Ralph Dibny/Elongated Man
- Danielle Nicolet (credit only)
- Tom Cavanagh as Dr. Harrison Nash Wells
- Jesse L. Martin as Captain Joe West
- Sendhil Ramamurthy as Dr. Ramsey Rosso
- Victoria Park as Kamilla Hwang
- Matt Ellis as Zak Zeal
- Danny Trejo as Josh/Breacher
- The episode's title is a reference to the 2005 film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang which in-turn was partially adapted from the novel Bodies Are Where You Find Them.
- This is the second episode in the series in which Grant Gustin (Barry Allen) doesn't have a lead role, the first being "".
- Cisco's middle name is revealed to be Baracus, a reference to the character B.A. Baracus from the television series The A-Team.
- Ralph also says "I love it when a plan comes together", John "Hannibal" Smith's catchphrase from the series.
- This episode introduces Cisco's Earth-19 doppelganger.
- According to Josh, Breach Psychosis' symptoms are quite similar to being drunk.
- Cisco mentions Wreck-It Ralph.
- Despite being credited, Danielle Nicolet does not appear in this episode.
- Josh admits to seeing Cisco as a son, which is similar to what Thawne said before killing him in a now erased timeline in "".
- Cisco mentions how it's the second time that Josh has appeared in his bedroom, the first time being in the S4 episode, "".
- According to Josh, all of Cisco's other living dopplegangers are meak "pencil pushers" without Earth-1 Cisco's courage. Either he doesn't know about Reverb, or ignores that version of Cisco due to Reverb being dead.
- All the Ciscos so far have sound-related aliases.
- Echo's monologue with Cisco mirrors the one Reverb gave.
- Just like Reverb, Echo looks down Cisco for not using his abilities selfishly.
- Unlike either of them, Echo is not a meta. He mentions needing to "boot up" his ride out of Earth-1.
- When Cisco tells Breacher 'If we want this to work, we have to make physical contact.' Breacher holds Cisco's hand with a glove.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • TBA • TBA|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.