Konstentyn is one of John Constantine's ancestors. He was the first of his ancestors to harness the power of fear to increase the strength of his dark magic. With that power he could open a portal to hell and even bring someone back. He sent many different magical creatures to Hell.
During 55 BC, John Constantine and Neron visited Konstentyn and witnessed the true power that he wielded. While Neron tried to persuade Constantine to open a door to Hell, he revealed that Konstentyn was the first to create the rift between humans and magical creatures.
Powers and abilities
- Dark magic: Konstentyn could control dark magic. He used this dark magic to send magical creatures to Hell. According to Neron, Konstentyn used fear when using dark magic and exploiting magical creatures made his magic stronger.
- Skilled swordsmen: He was able to go up against Constantine in a sword fight briefly, but Constantine managed to hold his neck at sword-point.
- Skilled hand to hand combatant: He managed to knock Constantine out from behind with only one hit.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- Konstentyn might be a reference to or the TV show version of Kon-stan-tyn, the legendary King of England after the death of King Arthur, and the oldest known ancestor of John Constantine in DC Comics.
- Even Constantine admits that Konstentyn is stubborn jackass; even more so than Constantine himself.
- ↑ ""