- For other uses of "Legacy", see Legacy.
- "I always wanted to be a hero, to use my extraordinary abilities to help people. That's why I came here. To meet my family, to stop Cicada, help fix the Flash's legacy, and save him from disappearing in the future. I believed I could do the impossible, but I never imagined it would turn out like this."
- —Nora's message to Barry Allen and Iris West
- This marks the last appearance of Jessica Parker Kennedy and Chris Klein as series regulars.
- This is the only season finale in the 2018-19 season to not feature Mar Novu/The Monitor.
- Barry gives Nora the same speech Jay gave him after he stopped him from trying to fix Flashpoint in "". This is the second time he tells her this, the first time being "".
- Thawne notes that Ralph should be dead, referencing to the events of the Season 1 episode "", where he revealed that Ralph was one of the people who died from the particle accelerator, for which he was until Barry created Flashpoint.
- The way Nora disintegrates from existence is similar to how Eobard Thawne distegrates in the episode "".
- Eobard mentions the time he murdered Cisco in an erased timeline, referring to the Season 1 episode "".
- He even mentions that Nora was like a daughter, in a similar way that he spoke about Cisco in that episode being like a son to him, saying that she taught him what it was like to have a daughter.
- Cisco mentions the thought of playing Gaga to wake Ralph up which refers to when he and Caitlin played the Lady Gaga song "Poker Face" to wake Barry up in "".
- At the end of the episode, Ralph opens a case file marked with the name Dearbon. This is a reference to his wife in the comics, Sue Dibny, whose maiden name was Dearbon.
- Thawne mentions that " this is the second time that I've been stuck somewhere for 15 years", a reference to Season 1 when he was stuck in the 21st century from 2000 to 2015.
- Eobard splits himself in two, a reference to what Godspeed does in the comics as his signature move saying "God has the ability to be in all places at the same time", but in doing so his aspects become much weaker which is why Thawne pulls himself back.
- Thawne says to Barry that he'll see him "at the next Crisis", referencing as he knows the "Crisis" is now happening in 2019 instead of 2024.
- Future Grace's hideout is located in the woods where Orlin tried to kill Cisco in "".
- After Cicada's dagger disappears in 2049, and Eobard escapes from containment at Iron Heights, a silhouette of his suit, that was formed from the dagger and his yellow prison jump suit can be seen.
- The way Thawne guessed that Nora and Barry are present before turning around after escaping is very similar to the way he did in "" when he sensed Barry and Nora's presence.
- This marks the third time that Barry has lost a loved one; his daughter. The first was his mother who was killed by Thawne in the "" and the second was his father who was killed by Zoom in "".
- Furthermore, in what is now an erased timeline, Barry also lost Iris after she'd been murdered by Savitar.
- In all of these instances, an evil speedster had been directly responsible for the death of a person Barry loves.
- Nora being erased from existence was alluded in the Season 5 premiere, "", when Barry says that she could possibly "Marty McFly herself out of existence", referring to the protagonist of the 1985 film Back to the Future, who accidentally interferes with his parents' first meeting whilst traveling back in time, nearly erasing himself from existence.
- Team Flash's actions of destroying Cicada's dagger not only brought the Crisis earlier, but also Oliver Queen's persumed death.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " "|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.