- "Is this 2016? Is this May, 2016?"
"You're right were you said you'd be. Do not get on that ship. If you do, you're all dead."
"Says you, Mr. Rory. You sent me"
"I'm sorry, who exactly are you?"
"My name is Rex Tyler. I'm a member of the Justice Society of America."
- —Rex Tyler, Jax, Mick and Rip
After the numerous sacrifices the team has made since the beginning of this ride, Rip decides that it's time they each decide their own destiny and returns them to Central City a few months after they first left. Returned to their normal lives, each team member must individually decide if they are willing to sacrifice everything in order to save the world. Meanwhile, Sara visits with her father who delivers some heartbreaking news about Laurel.
- Despite the fact that he is no longer Carter Hall, the Legends constantly refer to Scythian Torvil as his past life.
- Rip revealed that before Sara joined the Legends, she was destined to be killed with Laurel and Quentin. However, when she was plucked out of the present, history changed.
- After killing Vandal Savage in 1958, Rory asks Ray "Can you destroy it, Mr. Robocop?" when destroying a meteorite. This is a reference of film and TV franchise Robocop.
- This episode marks Sara's last on-screen meeting with Quentin before his death in "".
- Though the meteor weakened his immortality three times over, it appears that the injuries Savage suffers in other eras do not catch up to his future selves. (Mick burned the 1950s Savage, while Sara broke the 1980s Savage's neck.)
- This is the last episode of Wentworth Miller as a series regular as he is later downgraded to recurring for the rest of the series.
- This is the last episode to credit Ciara Renée and Falk Hentschel as series regulars.
Preparation ran from March 10 until March 18, 2016. Shooting ran from March 21 until April 1, 2016.
- ↑ "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Face a Difficult Decision in Season Finale Synopsis - Comic Book Resources
- ↑ Marc Guggenheim (@mguggenheim) - Twitter
|DC's Legends of Tomorrow season 1|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " "|