After Constantine breaks the cardinal Legend rule, you can’t change the past, he, along with Charlie and Zari try to deal with the ramifications without telling the rest of the Legends. Even though Zari encourages them to just fix the problem, Constantine and Charlie are determined to find another way, but only continue to make things worse.
Preparation ran from September 17 until September 25, 2018. Shooting began on September 26 and ran until October 9, 2018, with a break on October 8 for Canadian Thanksgiving.
- The episode's title is a direct play on the series' name and the fact that Zari is stuck in the form of a housecat.
- This episode marks Amy Pemberton's third physical appearance as Gideon in human form. Previously she had appeared in "" and "", along with being featured on a photograph in "".
- Thanks to the "Puppets of Tomorrow" timeline, this episode also marks the first appearance of the White Canary suit since "" and the first appearance of the Steel suit since "".
- At one of the timelines, Ray Palmer, Nate Heywood, Mick Rory, and Garima are a group called "Custodians of the Chronology", which may be a parody of the film Guardians of the Galaxy.
- When Gideon tells the Custodians that they missed a message from Barry Allen, Oliver Queen and Kara Zor-El, Ray says “Sounds like the annual crossover”. The annual crossover event Elseworlds aired the same week as the episode did; being broadcast back-to-back with "Elseworlds, Part 2".
- Nate responds with "That'll be a hard pass", referring to the fact that although the last 2 TV Arrowverse crossovers included the Legends, they aren't a part of this one.
- Both the Custodians and the Sirens referred to the Shape-shifters Fugitives as their "white whales", reference to the Moby Dick franchise and its characters.
- ↑ "Legends of Tomorrow - Episode 4.08 - Legends of To-Meow-Meow - Press Release" - SpoilerTV
- ↑ Keto Shimizu (@ketomizu) - Twitter
|DC's Legends of Tomorrow season 4|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " "|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • ""|