- "I have to hand it to you. This suit is such an exquisite instrument of death. This creation could really move humans into a new phase of physical excellence."
- —Mercy Graves[src]
The Lexosuits are a series of protective exosuits designed by the late Lex Luthor.
Lex Luthor built the Lexosuits in order to battle on par with his nemesis, Superman. However, in their final and presumably prolonged duel, Lex suffered defeat and was captured, leaving the fate of the Lexosuit he used against his ex-best friend uncertain. However, during mid 2019, while in Kaznia to instruct Red Daughter, Lex donned a portable version of the Lexosuit to kill a group of US Navy and cover her attack at an American aircraft carrier.
Lillian Luthor used the Lexosuit to try and kill Morgan Edge. However, it was destroyed by drones controlled by Winn Schott; this suit's remains were taken by Lena Luthor, and parts of it were used in a duel between her and Mercy Graves.
Lex had once again started using the suit once out of jail when battling Supergirl.
- Suit materialization: As seen when Red Daughter attack's Lex's warship, Lex is able to materialize and dematerialize the suit around him after use.
- Flight: The suit contains high powered propulsion jets on the back allowing the wearer to fly with great speed.
- Energy projection: The suit can create focused blasts of green energy. Due to it being the same color as Kryptonite it is most likely powered by Kryptonite hence could harm Kryptonians. After saving Red Daughter, he upgraded the arm canons with miniaturized Claymore satellite tech. Which is powerful enough to kill kryptonians, like Red Daughter, or melt a normal person. However, it didn't manage to hit Supergirl so this is unknown. It is powerful enough to destroy multiple drones.
- Kryptonite sword: The suit's right arm it carries a Kryptonite sword that is able to damage Supergirl and give her radiation poisoning.
- Enhanced strength: The suit grants it's wearer superhuman strength on par with Kryptonians.
- Enhanced durability: The suit grants it's wearer superhuman durability on par with Kryptonians.
- HUD display: The suit is controlled by heads up display. Allowing the user to control all of its functions.
- Energy shields: The suit's gauntlets are equipped with energy shields that can be activated even while separate from the rest of it.
- Kryptonian Imprisonment: The Lexosuit can be remote controlled to imprison a target inside of it, and release Green Kryptonite into the suit. It managed to contain Supergirl long enough for Red Daughter to frame her.
- Transmatter Portal Generation: Lex managed to activate a transmatter portal temporarily so he can travel to Liberty Island in order to fight Supergirl.
- In the comics, Lex Luthor's exoskeleton was known as the Warsuit, and was created by the Apokaliptian New God Darkseid. Lex also made his own adjustments and additions to the suit, allowing him to be on the same power levels as Superman.