- "Name's Allen. Barry Allen."
- —Barry Allen
Barry turns his attention to prepping Elongated Man for life after Crisis and without The Flash, but Ralph ultimately teaches Barry a lesson. Meanwhile, Cecile faces her own moment of self-discovery while helping a recuperated Chester P. Runk reclaim his identity.
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash
- Candice Patton as Iris West-Allen
- Danielle Panabaker as Dr. Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost
- Carlos Valdes (credit only)
- Hartley Sawyer as Ralph Dibny/Elongated Man
- Danielle Nicolet as Defense Attorney Cecile Horton
- Tom Cavanagh as Dr. Harrison Nash Wells
- Jesse L. Martin as Captain Joe West
- Sendhil Ramamurthy as Dr. Ramsey Rosso
- Kayla Compton as Allegra Garcia
- Brandon McKnight as Chester P. Runk
- Carlo Rota as Remington Meister
- Tess Atkins as Natalie
- Alexa Barajas as Ultraviolet
- Rebecca Finch as Idna
- Rebecca Roberts as January Galore
- The episode is a parody of the James Bond franchise.
- The title is a reference to the film Licence to Kill.
- Ralph and Barry both wear tuxedos in a similar fashion to James Bond does.
- When Ralph says he has a camera in his bowtie, Barry asks him if he has a knife in his shoe and a grapple hook gun as well, referencing James Bond villain Colonel Rosa Klebb from the 1957 novel and film From Russia with Love. The grapple hook gun is a reference to the James Bond gadget the rappelling belt which was in the movie GoldenEye. The camera bowtie references the Minox A/IIIs camera which was used by George Lazenby in the movie On Her Majesty's Secret Service while destroying Blofeld's lair atop Piz Gloria, he takes pictures of the locations of the girls that are sent out by Blofeld as biological warfare agents.
- January Galore is a reference to Pussy Galore.
- Remington Meister parodies various Bond villains, though heavily resembles a variation of Auric Goldfinger.
- Ralph asks a bartender for a "gin gold martini. Shaken, not stirred". A vodka martini is also James Bond's drink of choice, with this exact preparation.
- Barry addresses himself as "Allen, Barry Allen" in a similar fashion to James Bond does.
- A game of Mahjong, some fancy men and women in suits in an elegant criminal party a reference to the film Dr. No.
- The EYE-3C9 references various Bond villain satellite weapons capable of destroying cities. Its name may reference the GoldenEye.
- Meister tells Ralph, "I expect you to die!" which Ralph notes is a quote directly from the film Goldfinger.
- Remington possesses a state-of-the-art industrial laser cannon. In Goldfinger, the villain tried to kill Bond with a similar device, as mentioned by Meister.
- An array of missiles that could decimate any part of the earth and the gizmo is loosely based on GoldenEye, the weapons system used in the 1995 film of the same name starring Pierce Brosnan.
- Barry and Ralph defuse the bomb with exactly 1 second to spare just like how Bond defuses a bomb with under 1 second to spare.
- Ralph lets Barry in on everything he knows about Sue Dearbon, including that she was last seen wearing a one-of-a-kind designer dress by Victoria Vale. In the comics, Vicki Vale is a journalist with a very long history with Bruce Wayne/Batman.
- This is the first episode to not feature Candice Patton (Iris West-Allen) between the 2 title cards.
- The Elongated Man emblem that Barry gives to Ralph at the end of the episode resembles that of his comic book counterpart.
- While pretending to be drunk, Barry tells Ultraviolet, "I love Mortal Kombat! You know what my favorite part is? Finish him!" This is a reference to Mileena, a similarly-masked female character from the video game Mortal Kombat II.
- Grant Gustin performed all his own stunts in this episode.
- After a failed dating attempt, Chester says he feels like Alderaan on a bad day, referencing Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope when the Death Star destroys Alderaan.
- Ralph notes the Ring of Fire is probably not a Johnny Cash song, referencing the song of the same name.
- While giving Ralph the Elongated Man emblem, Barry does not blur his face or filter his voice despite being in the precinct where he works under his civilian identity.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • ""|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • TBA • TBA• TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|