- "Lean in to the best parts of yourself-- your loyalty, your selflessness, your courage, your compassion, and show that side to Emiko. You are living proof that people can change, and you have got to find a way to see that in her, too."
- —Tommy Merlyn's ghost to Oliver Queen
"Living Proof" is the twenty-first episode of the seventh season of , and the one-hundred-fifty-ninth episode overall. It aired on May 6, 2019.
|Oliver finds himself in a precarious position. SCPD shows up with a warrant for Felicity.|
The police division takes a few to get back some composure of the genuine surveillance camera film and gets a warrant to look through Felicity's new office. She shows up and is about captured, however she utilizes sonic-based forces to take the police out and evade catch.
Most of Team Arrow can liberate themselves from the rubble, however Oliver keeps on being trapped. He in the long run begins seeing a dream of Tommy Merlyn, offering him counsel on the best way to get away. Oliver figures out how to escape the rubble he's squashed under, yet he's caught in the room, incapable to leave. He spends most of the scenes conversing with, contending with, and presenting appropriate reparations with Tommy.
In the end, Roy gets dangers passing to stroll through toxic gas trying to cut the office's capacity in trusts it'd help free Oliver. The group tracks him down and it's uncovered the whole arrangement with Tommy was a fantasy. Oliver awakens and is saved by Team Arrow.
Dinah gets an APB — Emiko has spruced up as the Green Arrow and starts butchering cops with the Ninth Circle. Group Arrow joins on the police region and begin doing combating her and her soldiers. It's uncovered that Emiko has taken another weapon. She figures out how to escape without episode.
Later in, the group discovers Rene and his sidekicks mean to utilize ARCHER to transform the Glades into a police state. It's not very some time before William and Felicity have a follow out over the previous' childhood. Later on, William goes off the content and has a go at penetrating Galaxy One yet he — alongside Rene — get caught. Alena consents to work with Felicity and the group to crush ARCHER.
At a certain point, Felicity and Alena are working from the Team Arrow shelter. They're hindered by Emiko and in an attack of frenzy, Felicity lets both Emiko and Alena know she's pregnant. Emiko leaves realizing she can utilizing the pregnancy to hold over Oliver's head.
- Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
- David Ramsey as John Diggle/Spartan
- Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak
- Rick Gonzalez as Rene Ramirez/Wild Dog
- Juliana Harkavy as Captain Dinah Drake/Black Canary
- Colton Haynes as Roy Harper/Arsenal
- Sea Shimooka as Emiko Adachi/Green Arrow
- Katie Cassidy Rodgers (credit only)
Special guest star
- Katherine McNamara as Mia Smoak/Blackstar
- Ben Lewis as William Clayton
- Kacey Rohl as Alena Whitlock
- Raj Paul as Keven Dale
- Danny Wattley as Sergeant F. Bingsley
- Wolsey Brooks as OMAC #1
- This episode marks the seventh penultimate episode to be named after a Bruce Springsteen song.
- Alena refers to Team Arrow as a "Justice League", a superhero team in the DC comics that Team Arrow members Oliver Queen, Dinah Drake, and Roy Harper have been members of.
- Tommy mentions to Oliver to show the best parts of himself to Emiko, namely being courage, compassion, loyalty and selflessness. These 4 parts are what make up the four pillars of heroism, creating the Mark of Four, as seen in the Flashforwards, so it's possible that Oliver came up with it after his confrontation with Tommy's ghost.
- Benzene is a colourless liquid at room temperature and pressure (not an opaque gas).
- While prolonged exposure to benzene has long-term medical dangers and exposure should be avoided it does not an immediate threat to life.
- It is never explained how Roy survives his exposure to the gas.
Behind the Scenes
- The ZETA robots first appeared in the Batman Beyond animated series before the main Zeta unit character starred in his own series, The Zeta Project, and then later in the prequel series, Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • ""|