|"The multiverse has a way of aligning fates...It's written in the stars and in this book, or I wouldn't know that on this Earth, Clark Kent is Superman. Where I come from, that would be ridiculous. He can't see past his glasses."|
- "Smallville, you made a funny! It's taken you about a decade, but you're getting the hang of it."
- —Lois Lane to Clark Kent[src]
At some point, Lois married Clark Kent and they had two daughters.
Lois called out for Clark one day in 2019 when their daughters had made a mess. Clark had then told Lois about an alternate universe Lex Luthor who had told him about the destruction of the multiverse. Lois assumed he was joking and Clark had dismissed what her heard as well.
Lois and Clark were still living happily married, and they have two daughters.
- Lois claims Clark has taken a decade to crack a joke. However, she had only met him in September 2004.
- It's possible she was talking about when they first started officially working together; Lois and Clark became colleagues at the Daily Planet in September 2008, which is a little over a decade prior to their appearance in "".
Behind the scenes
- Showrunner Marc Guggenheim stated that these versions of Clark and Lois still had their happy ending: “I absolutely can confirm that they’re still alive, they’re still living their happy ending.”
|Other versions of Lois Lane (Earth-167)|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Lois Lane.|
|Earth: 38 • 75 • 90 • 96 • 167 • F|