It was revealed that before Looker came to South Freeland, she was one of the kids that received the Original Vaccine, back in Freeland, thirty years ago, just like Jefferson Pierce and developed powers.
Creating the Sange
At some point thirty years before the events of Anaya and Deacon's forbidden relationship, Looker goes to South Freeland and finds the white population in shambles and in ruin. She fills them with the substance she uses to control them, silver element, and turns them into Sange. They are forced to serve and obey her authority lest she kills them by taking back the element and the life force she gave them.
Powers and Abilities
- Meta-human physiology: Through unknown means, Looker's DNA was altered and her cells were supercharged, allowing her to access her powers.
- Superhuman strength: Looker had immense strength. She was able to pick up Jake by his throat with one hand.
- Superhuman speed: Looker had immense speed. She was so fast when running into a room she appeared as a gust of wind.
- Life-force absorption: Looker could absorb peoples life force.
- Mind Control: She filled people with a liquid metal like substance that allowed her to control them and make them do terrible things. It also allowed them to have the powers of Looker.
- Adept hand-to-hand combatant: Looker was a skilled combatant.
Behind the scenes
- In the DC Comics Looker is a superhero with psionic abilities who was also later turned into a vampire.
- She may be a doppelgänger of Olivia from Earth-38, as both characters were portrayed by Sofia Vassilieva.