- For the eponymous character, see Laurel Lance (Earth-2).
- "You may not be a Canary, and you still have a long way to go to prove that you're a hero. Take it from someone who knows how hard it can be, and don't screw it up."
- —Laurel Lance to Mia Smoak
|After being accused of murder and having her criminal past exposed, Laurel goes full Black Siren and teams up with an old criminal acquaintance, Shadow Thief, to go on a crime spree around Star City. While Dinah aims to bring Laurel in, Felicity refuses to give up on her friend and tries everything to get through to her, even summoning Sara Lance for help. However, Laurel rebuffs all her efforts, forcing the former friends to face off against each other.|
Felicity's attempting to find Laurel after the breaking of the embarrassment, yet the last won't answer her telephone. It's before long uncovered that a warrant has been given for the capture of Laurel as she's needed for addressing in a homicide. Felicity takes a stab at talking Dinah down off the choice, yet the police boss won't move.
Somewhere else, Laurel's apparently chipping away at shaping her very own group, first moving toward Shadow Thief about a potential heist opportunity in Star City. Felicity accomplishes her own work and acknowledges Emiko was the one to slaughter the criminal Laurel is blamed for executing, yet it's past the point of no return, she and Shadow Thief have just taken in any event $100,000 in the heist.
On another heist, the two are going to take $10 million worth of precious stones, yet they're halted by Dinah. In a little while, Dinah is joined by Sara Lance and the gathering begins battling however criminals in the end escape. Utilizing PCs at the area, Dinah's ready to follow the pair to a nearby distribution center. When Dinah and Felicity merge on the area, they reveal a bomb that Laurel's fixed to detonate, and the two barely get away from hurt.
Sara's ready to follow Laurel down to the grave their dad, however she can't talk sense into her Earth-2 sister. Shrub leaves to go on another heist with Shadow Thief. Shrub understands that Shadow Thief is hoping to take a weapon that will execute a lot of Star City occupants, and we discover Laurel is really covert. She works with Sara, Dinah, and Felicity in their battle, yet Shadow Thief can get away.
Later in the night, Laurel uncovers to Dinah and Felicity that she anticipates returning to Earth-2.
- Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
- David Ramsey as John Diggle/Spartan
- Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak
- Rick Gonzalez (credit only)
- Juliana Harkavy as Captain Dinah Drake/Black Canary
- Colton Haynes (credit only)
- Sea Shimooka (credit only)
- Katie Cassidy Rodgers as District Attorney Laurel Lance/Black Siren/Black Canary
Special guest star
- Katherine McNamara as Mia Smoak/Blackstar
- Andrea Sixtos as Zoe Ramirez
- Carmel Amit as Aviva Metula/Shadow Thief
- Michael Jonsson as Bear
- After Felicity, Sara, Dinah, and Laurel escape the explosion, Felicity refers to the four of them as the "Birds of Justice" to which Sara replies "something like that". This is a reference to the Birds of Prey which is a mostly female group of heroes usually comprised of Black Canary, Huntress, and Oracle.
- When Oliver first gave Felicity the code name "Overwatch" he joked that "[he] was gonna go with 'Oracle', but it's taken".
- Laurel mentions having a sister who was pregnant at some point previously.
- This episode includes some references to Season 2.
- This is the first time since 's "" where Sara is seen wearing the White Canary suit.
- Felicity described Sara's actions on the Waverider as "Timey Wimey shenanigans", referring to the famous quote from Doctor Who.
- This is the final episode where Earth-2 Laurel uses the moniker Black Siren and the first where she finally starts using her Earth-1 counterpart's moniker, Black Canary.
- The title of this episode refers to Laurel being the lost Canary.
Behind the scenes
- Katie Cassidy was rumored to be leaving Arrow after this episode, but she ultimately returned in "".
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • ""|