The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- "Neither one of you are ever gonna stop growing. I mean, marriage is like a tree. I mean, bear with me. Look, the branches, they grow from the center. They grow farther and farther away from the center, but what you have to remember is underneath, the roots? They're mirroring the branches. They're growing just as much. So you're growing your foundation. Now of course, you gotta tend to the soil, communicate with each other, take care of each other, look out for each other, but as the branches grow, so does your foundation. So you grow together."
- —Joe West on Barry's marriage to Iris.
|Barry and Iris plan a romantic dinner for Valentine's Day but their evening is interrupted by an old foe - Amunet. Meanwhile, Frost gets into the holiday spirit and attempts to help Allegra reconnect with an old love.|
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash
- Candice Patton as Iris West-Allen and "Iris West-Allen"
- Danielle Panabaker as Frost
- Carlos Valdes (credit only)
- Hartley Sawyer (credit only)
- Danielle Nicolet (credit only)
- Tom Cavanagh as Harrison Nash Wells and Harrison "Harry" Wells
- Jesse L. Martin as Captain Joe West
Special guest star
- Tyson Arner as Emerson Fairweather
- Tess Atkins as Natalie
- Robert Zen Humpage as Saul Frankel
- Stephanie Izsak as Officer Korber
- Rodrigo Massa as Waiter
- Phillip Mitchell as Security Guard
- Kyle Strauts as Lars
- Darryl Quon as Skullstar
- The episode shares its title with the Pat Benatar song of the same name.
- The mirror Iris claims to have consulted Ryan Choi about the tech stolen by Amunet.
- This is the lowest rated episode of the show ever on IMDB.
- It is also the lowest rated non-pilot episode of the Arrowverse.
- This episode had a rerun on March 3.
- This is the second episode to be centered around Valentine's Day, with the first being Season 3's "".
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.