Maaldoria, also known as Slavers' Moon, was a planet in the Arcturus system home to the Maaldorians. The D.E.O.'s official designation for the planet was 51 ARC B. Maaldoria orbited the red star Arcturus.
Maaldoria was known to be the heart of the intergalactic slave trade.
Diamonds were extremely common on the planet, to the point where the locals thought of them as dirt.
Maaldoria became known as the center of the slave trade in the galaxy and as such, was nicknamed "Slaver's Moon." Before Daxam's destruction, Daxam's royal family used to come to Maaldoria to buy slaves. Maaldoria also sold slaves to the Dominators.
By early 2017, Roulette and a group of Maaldorians devised a scheme to use a transmatter portal to bring unsuspecting humans from Earth to Maaldoria and sell them into slavery. However, Supergirl and Mon-El discovered the plan and used the portal to go to Maaldoria but due to its red sun, were stripped of their powers. With the help of Alex Danvers and the D.E.O., they intervened and were able to evacuate the human captives from the Red Fortress back to Earth.
- Kara Danvers
- Alex Danvers
- Winn Schott
- Veronica Sinclair (stranded)
- Izzy Williams (unwillingly)
- Other human captives (unwillingly)
- Many D.E.O agents
Known slave buyers
Former slave buyers
- Even though Maaldoria is nicknamed "Slaver's Moon", multiple characters referred to it as a planet, not a moon.
Behind the scenes
- Maaldoria may be in reference to the Superman villain Maaldor, who forced Superman and Power Girl to fight him after conquering his own universe.