- For other uses of "Magenta", see Magenta (disambiguation).
- "Sorry John... Frankie's gone!"
- —Magenta before she uses her meta-human powers against John James.
"Magenta" is the third episode of the third season of , and the forty-ninth episode overall. It aired on October 18, 2016.
|Barry and Team Flash are thrilled to reunite with Earth-2 Wells and Jesse. Wells confides to Barry and Caitlin that Jesse has all the powers of a speedster and has been saving people on his Earth. He is concerned about her safety and wants them to talk her out of using her powers. Meanwhile, Magenta, a new meta who can control metal, terrorizes the city.|
Harry and Jesse come back to Earth-1, where she uncovers she has increased super speed from the subsequent dull issue impact. Harry trusts everybody will prevent her from utilizing her forces. Somewhere else, cultivate kid Frankie Kane creates metahuman attractive forces that show as an other character, Magenta, who assaults her harsh non-permanent dad. Julian stands up to Frankie at the station and is about murdered by Magenta. Barry gains from Magenta that she got her forces from Alchemy. She get away and later goes to the Central City Hospital to slaughter her non-permanent dad by dropping an oil big hauler on the structure. Barry makes a vortex to hold the big hauler set up, yet can't stand up to Magenta all the while. Wells sends Jesse to help. She assumes control over the vortex while Barry convinces Kane to deal with Magenta. Wally, wrestling with frustration over having no speed, acknowledges he is having similar dreams from "Flashpoint" that Kane depicts. Wells discloses to Jesse that he will bolster her choice and presents her with her own speedster outfit. Joe later shows Barry and Julian film of Clariss being executed in his cell by an inconspicuous power, showing just as a flying wad of white light.
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash
- Candice Patton as Iris West
- Danielle Panabaker as Dr. Caitlin Snow
- Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon/Vibe
- Keiynan Lonsdale as Wally West
- Tom Cavanagh as Dr. Harry Wells
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Joe West
Special appearance by
- Violett Beane as Jesse Wells
- Peter Flemming as John James
- Joey King as Frankie Kane/Magenta
- Todd Lasance as Edward Clariss
- Kathryn Dobbs as Karen James
- Jonathan Maniraho as Maitre D'
- Bethany McNab as Employee
- Zenaida Telfair as Nurse
- This is the first episode where Barry reveals how slow time actually passes for a speedster, even without tapping into his speed.
- It is revealed by Harry and Jesse that Earth-2 and the rest of the multiverse were unaffected by Flashpoint due to each Earth having a separate timeline.
- In this episode, Team Flash has two new Post-Flashpoint changes:
- This episode marks the first appearance of the Jesse Quick suit, which is a modified version of Trajectory's suit.
- When Magenta tries to kill Julian, Barry saves him by grabbing him and pulling him out of the way. This is shown in slow motion and Julian is seen moving his feet and stepping along the floor with Barry. However, Julian is not a speedster so his brain would barely be able to register what was happening in that split second (because of how fast Barry runs), let alone him being able to know that he needs to move his feet. On top of that, there is no way Julian would be able to move his legs that fast.
|"" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|