In 2018, Byrd is summoned by Dr. Nyambi Somto (who is actually Curtis Holt) to set up a business meeting. So Diggle gives Curtis a portfolio loaded with the concoction Byrd is keen on buying and they start the mission. Curtis finds Byrd and sells him the synthetic, and Byrd right away places it into a biochemical bomb. Curtis ruins his disguise and uses the portfolio Diggle offered him to shoot the entirety of Byrd's men. Curtis incapacitates the bomb and A.R.G.U.S. operators surge in the capture Byrd and his men.
- Leader: Byrd led his own criminal organization.
- Bilingual: Byrd is capable of fluently speaking English and French.
- At the end of "", he was credited as Javelin.
- Byrd was originally named Leonard Gibbons.
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics, the character is named Javelin, a German super-criminal and mercenary who has been an enemy to Green Lantern.