- "Leviathan is everywhere. Leviathan is everyone. And Leviathan is coming."
- —Margot to Eve Teschmacher[src]
Margot Morrison (died April 13, 2020) was an high ranking member of a shadow organization known as Leviathan and acted directly under Gamemnae's orders posing as an employee of Obsidian North. She was killed by Lex Luthor and used as a scapegoat for the company's illegal operations.
Recruiting agentsRussell Rogers, holding the Medallion of Acrata. She ordered Leviathan's agents to kill him but Andrea convinced them that he could be useful, leading them into turning him in their mindless cybernetically enhanched killer Rip Roar.
During the Anti-Monitor Crisis, Margot as well as everyone in the multiverse except for the seven Paragons, was killed in an antimatter wave by the Anti-Monitor on December 10, 2019, only to be restored a month later, after the Paragons and the Spectre created a new universe.
Kidnapping Obsidian VR users
In the new multiverse, Margot always works for Leviathan. She had an impromptu meeting with "Gemma Cooper" to inform her of the progresses she was having with her missions. Margot is later revealed to be also working undercover at Obsidian North as an employee; she used Obsidian Platinum technology to trap people inside a virtual reality and stored their bodies in a shed.
Later, the warehouse where she kept all the people trapped in Obsidian VR and kidnapped by Leviathan, was located by William Dey, yet she managed to turn both herself and the abduction victims invisible, managing to convince the reporter that it was empty, thus leading him to leave.
- "The shooter has been described as Lex Luthor; he has been disarmed and is still on premises."
Margot is later killed by Lex Luthor, inside the Leviathan's warehouse where she kept the people she kidnapped. Eve recorded a video using Margot's appearance with an image inducer to link her to the Chlorophyllian terrorist Amy Sapphire; thus Lex managed to trick an enraged Gamemnae into believing it was a necessary sacrifice since Margot was then blamed for all the kidnappings by the public opinion.
Margot had the power of invisibility; she hid in plain sight for years as a member of a deadly organization. She used other people's stereotypes to her advantage; no one would expect an older woman to be deadly or for her not to be as she seemed when she infiltrated Obsidian North and kept hostages. Her co-workers knew nothing about her, not even her last name, until after she was dead.
Powers and abilities
- Invisibility: Margot was able to make the entire storage room invisible to avoid William Dey's detection. It is unclear whether she used a device or some kind of personal power to do that.
- Keen-level intellect/Master tactician/Leader: Margot is a great leader, as she had led the Leviathan (Earth-Prime agents, and was one of the organization's most trusted agents.
- Skilled markswoman: Margot is quite proficient in the use of firearms.
- Stealth/Infiltration: Margot is extremely secretive, being able to approach other people without being sensed even to perceptive and trained spies like Eve Teschmacher.
- Intimidation: As a member of Leviathan, Margot is capable of instilling fear in other individuals.
Behind the scenes
- She was credited as "Woman" in "" before being named in "", her full name however wasn't revealed until "".